【聽歌練聽力】All of me by John Legend 祝巨蟹座朋友生日快樂!

最近經常聽到這首All of me,難得的令我一聽鍾情的歌。高速旁邊也聳立著John Legend 的All of me tour的廣告牌。
再練習一次聽歌練聽力,仍留五個空白。

最重要的是,借此機會,祝巨蟹座的朋友生日快樂!

"All of Me" is a song by American contemporary R&B recording artist John Legend from his fourth studio album Love in the Future (2013). Legend co-wrote the song with Toby Gad and co-produced it with Dave Tozer. The song is a dedication to Legend's wife Chrissy Teigen. "All of Me" impacted American mainstream urban radio as the album's third single on August 12, 2013.

On the week ending May 16, 2014, it peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 becoming his first number one single in the United States. It knocked off "Happy" by Pharrell Williams, which spent ten weeks at number-one on the chart. The song peaked at number two in the United Kingdom and New Zealand and topped the charts in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and the Netherlands. A remix of the song featuring EDM artist Tiesto was released in January 2014
@@@@@@

John Legend - All of Me

What would I do without your smart mouth?

() me in, and you kicking me out

You've got my head (), no kidding, I can't () you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery( )

And I'm so (), don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

And you give me all of you

I give you all of me

所有跟帖: 

Shafa! All Correct= OK -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 05:17:12

謝謝走馬兄。預祝你新書出版成功! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2014 postreply 13:05:51

好久不見,問好 -Marauders- 給 Marauders 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 06:08:35

謝謝大師。還記得你的諄諄教導,聽英文歌其實是源於你的教導的。。:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (162 bytes) () 07/07/2014 postreply 13:11:01

貝卡也在英語歌曲排行榜前五名中放過這首歌,喜歡!謝謝分享,問好! -南山鬆- 給 南山鬆 發送悄悄話 南山鬆 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 06:51:58

問好鬆鬆,發現你和我的聽歌品味蠻像,下麵貝卡貼的歌裏我和你喜歡的也一樣。:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2014 postreply 13:12:41

同祝美風的巨蟹座朋友生日快樂,謝[聽歌練聽力],久違的欄目了,思念曾經的網友們...... -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 07:27:53

謝謝貝卡,真的佩服你的毅力和平和,希望慢慢的網友們都再回來。。 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2014 postreply 13:13:53

美風選的歌好聽!巨蟹的朋友們生日快樂(^.^) -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 09:45:13

謝謝京燕班班!同祝巨蟹的朋友生日快樂!:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2014 postreply 13:14:53

久違了,美風mm. 這首歌非常好聽,歌詞見內。同祝巨蟹座的朋友們生日快樂! -~葉子~- 給 ~葉子~ 發送悄悄話 ~葉子~ 的博客首頁 (12702 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 15:33:51

謝謝葉子姐姐的善解人意!你貼的歌詞真好,把每一段Lyrics的專業名稱都貼出來了,學習了verse,chorus,bridge, -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2014 postreply 13:16:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!