回複:I am not me (求中譯)

回答: I am not me (求中譯)nitebynite2013-12-26 11:47:28

我不是我



Loneliness: awaiting in the deep darkness of the night; 
孤獨,在深夜的黑暗中等待,


Sorrowfulness: hiding in the corner of the heart; 

悲傷,在心中掩埋。


 

Before I know it, I get hold of so much of time; 

在我知曉以前,我擁有如此多的時光在懷,


 

Plenty enough, To give chances to both of them. 

這時光足以靜待悲傷和寂寞的到來。


 

 

Once again, deeply, fiercely, 

又一次,深深的,狂暴的,


 

They erode me, they attack me. 

他們侵蝕我,攻擊我,

Letting me awaken in cry, tears rinsing my long hair; 

讓我在哭泣中醒來,長發已被眼淚沾染。


 

In music, I am expecting and waiting for the dawn. 

在音樂中,我在期待黃昏的到來,

Am I not tired enough, not tired enough to fall asleep right away at my cot? 

我是否已疲倦到可以立刻睡去?


 

Am I not busy enough, not too busy to have time to sleep? 

我是否已經忙碌到無暇入眠?




 

所有跟帖: 

謝謝翻譯。但是作者的幽怨表達的該充分一些。 -nitebynite- 給 nitebynite 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/27/2013 postreply 06:21:23

共欣賞 - 朋友的版本 -nitebynite- 給 nitebynite 發送悄悄話 (2515 bytes) () 12/27/2013 postreply 08:31:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!