That is a sad thing.

來源: hammerheadshark 2013-11-17 06:17:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1777 bytes)
ABC is running a business.  They do what they can to please viewers. 

It was "successful" in what sense?  The fortunate thing is many more people of other ethnic background have no idea what is really going on.  CNN, the very station that Chinese have been protesting and protesting, the very station, people in the Mainland can't watch, invited that Chinese professor for an interview.  The undertone is very clear - Jimmy has apologized again and again, what now? What is the agenda? What else exactly needs to be done?  She was sitting there mumbling and whining the same thing she probably rehearsed many times, that she was hurt, traumatised, Martin Luther King, they shouldn't have taught children this and that....But the questions are still hanging there.  What now? What is the agenda? Where is the end? Chinese protester are waving posters with big "love" in them, but the whole sentiment is hate.

I am not upset at  you.  I know there are many more like you.  I have to speak up and want to encourage everyone else like me to speak up, because we are not like you.  We would forgive the little kid and treat the talk show as what it is, nothing more.  We would recognize culture difference, and understand Jimmy did not do what he was "supposed to do".  We believe the parents will tell his kid what "kill" really means.  We would act like real citizens, rather than a group of mistreated minorities. We feel grateful that America welcome us from all over the world with open arms and give everyone an opportunity of free speech, and we make sure we don't abuse it. 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”