在別處胡亂敲了點,搬來。(慎入,笑掉大牙責任自負)

來源: 鐵血除奸隊長 2013-10-07 12:36:05 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1068 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 鐵血除奸隊長 ] 在 2013-10-14 08:08:17 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

"It's time for your morning run." I said.

"I will stop thinking about those 'what if's", she said. "My world is always big."

"I know what you mean. You are going to meeti new people and experience new things. ", said I.

"I know you will be OK. Don't worry about me. I will be fine." said she.

I hung up the phone after saying good-bye. Suddenly, I felt that all my past efforts to forget about what I had shared with her were pointless.  I knew I was not going to talk to her again. I knew I would stop thinking about what might have happened, just like she would. But I also knew that I would never be able to clear those memories from my mind.

Closing my eyes, a vivid picture appeared in front of me, in motion, first blurred, then clear. I saw her elegent figure moving swiftly towards the rising sun, between the sand beach and the sea.  With eyes blue as the sea, she was confidently looking forward. Yes, she would be fine, I knew.

所有跟帖: 

為什麽笑? -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2013 postreply 15:29:55

謝謝賞光。是在別處向人請教語法的。錯誤難免。見笑。? -鐵血除奸隊長- 給 鐵血除奸隊長 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2013 postreply 16:31:26

謝謝回複。寫這麽好還要笑,俺們豈不是每天都要笑到腸扭結? -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2013 postreply 20:03:52

謝謝賞光讀貼。 -鐵血除奸隊長- 給 鐵血除奸隊長 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2013 postreply 16:32:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”