豪豬 vs. 刺蝟 ZT

來源: 走馬讀人 2013-06-24 09:42:31 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5656 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 走馬讀人 ] 在 2013-06-27 11:38:05 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
有一種小動物叫豪豬,身上長滿尖利的刺,大家擠在一起取暖過冬。開始,它們老是不知道大家應該保持一種什麽樣的距離才最好:離得遠些,互相借不著體溫熱氣,大家覺得寒冷,於是就往一起湊湊;一旦湊近了,尖利的刺又要彼此紮疼身體,於是又開始疏離;……,經過很多次磨合以後,豪豬們才終於找到了一個最恰如其分的距離,那就是在彼此不傷害的前提下,保持著群體的溫暖。                                                               

看到了豪豬的故事,我就想起了刺蝟,剌蝟和豪豬有相類似的地方,也是身上長刺,但刺蝟不聚堆。偶小的時候,見院裏的小孩們抓來了一隻刺蝟,大家都很興奮地圍著這個小東西,隻見刺蝟縮成一團,又冷又害怕的樣子,像個受氣的小孩子。孩子們不懂得憐憫小動物,你來我去的用小棍子,撥來撥去,想看看刺蝟的臉是什麽樣子的,刺蝟也不叫,始終是一動一動的,被動地受孩子們的戲弄。又有小孩子用棍子把刺蝟反過來掉過去的撥弄,刺蝟還是無聲無息的,小孩們說是不是死了?於是有的小孩說用火燒它,刺蝟也像聽天由命似的,毫無反抗的表示。孩子們隻是用木棍撥動,始終也沒有敢用手去抓刺蝟,所以也沒有看清刺蝟的臉究竟長的是什麽樣子。過了一會有大人走過來告訴孩子們,把刺蝟放生了,那時家家也不興養寵物,要是現在可能就有人拿回家養起來了。

刺蝟這個小動物,我倒是覺得它的性情很溫良,甚至覺得它很可憐。它從來不會主動的攻擊別人,當它受到傷害的時候,自我保護意識很強,本能地將身體綣縮起來,刺蝟有的時候為了生存下去,就要委屈一下自己.豪豬喜歡群體在一起生活,這樣就比較有安全感,刺蝟總是獨自索居,顯得孤零無助。

GOOGLE
There is a small animal called porcupine body is covered with sharp spines, we huddled together for warmth winter.
Start, they do not always know what we should maintain a distance of only the best: stay further apart, mutual vain temperature by heat, we feel cold, so go out together Cou Cou; once leaned, sharp thorns and To tie hurt each other physically, so he began to alienation; ......, after running through many times, porcupines have finally found a most fitting distance, that is, do not hurt each other under the premise of maintaining populations warmth.

Saw a porcupine story, I am reminded of a hedgehog, Hedgehog and porcupine have similar places, but also the body of thorns, but the hedgehog does not gather heap. Even small, see the courtyard of children caught came a hedgehog, we are very excited around this little thing, I saw a hedgehog curled, cold and frightened, like a bullied child. Kids do not know mercy small animals, you come to me to go with a small stick, dial to dial to make out what it was like the face of a hedgehog, the hedgehog is not called, is always a move a bit, passively among children teasing. Another child with a stick to turn off the last fiddle hedgehog, hedgehogs, or silent, the children say is not dead? So some children say it with fire, like a hedgehog, like fate, there is no opposition representation. Kids just struck with a stick, and always did not dare to grab his hand hedgehog, so it did not see how long the hedgehog's face looks like. After a while an adult came to tell the kids, release the hedgehog, and then everyone nor Xing pets, if someone could get back now domesticated up.

This little hedgehog animal, I'd think it's a very gentle temperament, and even think it is very poor. It never taken the initiative to attack others, when it hurt when a strong sense of self-protection, instinctively shrink up the body bound in a league, hedgehogs sometimes in order to survive, we must wronged yourself. Groups live together like porcupine , so it is more a sense of security, hedgehogs always alone Suoju, look Guling helpless.

所有跟帖: 

豪豬們 are much happier! But what will a 豪豬 do if it is sitting on -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (18 bytes) () 06/24/2013 postreply 12:49:45

I copied this for I found it is no happy experience in other for -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (92 bytes) () 06/24/2013 postreply 14:23:00

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2013 postreply 15:07:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”