漢譯: A Complaint/抱怨

本文內容已被 [ Lucidus ] 在 2013-04-08 22:03:14 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

 

A Complaint

抱怨

 

By William Wordsworth

Translation: Lucidus of WXC
 

There is a change—and I am poor;

一個變化,使我成了窮人;

 

Your love hath been, nor long ago,

你的愛,不久以前,

 

A fountain at my fond heart's door,

一直是我歡欣心噴泉

 

Whose only business was to flow;

其唯一的事就是流淌;

 

And flow it did; not taking heed

隻管流淌, 不必留意

 

Of its own bounty, or my need.

對它自己的獎賞,或者我的需要。

 

What happy moments did I count!

我記憶中多麽快樂時光!

 

Blest was I then all bliss above!

我被恩賜所有的幸福!

 

Now, for that consecrated fount

現在,對於那神聖的源泉

 

Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,

潺潺,波光粼粼,活生生的愛的源泉,

 

What have I? Shall I dare to tell?

我有還什麽?我敢說嗎?

 

A comfortless and hidden well.

那是一患難而隱藏的井。

 

A well of love—it may be deep—

一口愛之井,可能很深

 

I trust it is,—and never dry:

我相信,永不幹涸:

 

What matter? if the waters sleep

所謂嗎?如果水會睡去,

 

In silence and obscurity.

在沉默和無聞中。

 

—Such change, and at the very door

這種變化,恰在

 

Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.

在我歡欣之心,使我貧困



* Reference

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/174782

所有跟帖: 

Quick and wonderful! -京燕花園- 給 京燕花園 發送悄悄話 京燕花園 的博客首頁 (23 bytes) () 04/08/2013 postreply 11:09:12

Many thanks! I will revise it. -Lucidus- 給 Lucidus 發送悄悄話 Lucidus 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 04/08/2013 postreply 11:26:22

Quick and dirty! -Lucidus- 給 Lucidus 發送悄悄話 Lucidus 的博客首頁 (6 bytes) () 04/08/2013 postreply 18:30:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!