會議規則/禮節

本文內容已被 [ 工作英語 ] 在 2013-04-07 12:40:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
We only have a half hour to review our next steps.
 我們隻有半小時來審查我們的下一個步計劃。

 
Who would like to take minutes?
 誰願意做會議記錄?

 
Miriam's suggest is excellent. Thank you.
米裏亞姆的建議很好。謝謝

 
Excuse me,Roy,I believe Sherry wasn't finished. You can speak next.
對不起,羅伊,我認為雪莉還沒講完。你可以下一個說。

 
I'd like to hear what Alice has been trying to say.
我很想聽聽愛麗絲想要說什麽。

 
Let me just finish this through before you comment.
在你評論之前,請讓我講完這個。

 
Peter,as I understand, you agree with the intent but not the implementation plan.
彼得,我理解你同意目的,但不同意實施計劃。

 
 
Who's next? We only have ten minutes remaining.
下一個是誰?我們隻剩十分鍾了。

 
Any questions at this point?
在這?一點上有問題嗎?

 
let's summarize decisions and assigned tasks.
讓我們來總結一下決定和分配的任務。
 
Let's get everyone's thoughts on the table.
讓我們把每個人的想法放在桌子上。

 
All ideas are valuable. Don't hold back.
所有的想法都是有價值的。不要有任何保留。

 
Henry, could you write these ideas on the flip chart, please?
亨利,你能寫這些想法在白板上,好嗎?

 
Excuse me, this is not the time for debate.
對不起,這不是爭論的時候。

 
Let's keep going.
讓我們繼續吧。
 

 
Let's look at this idea another way.
讓我們換另一種方式看看這個觀點的。

 
Now, which of these can we eliminate?
現在,這些我們可以消除那個?

 
Let's put these ideas into categories.
讓我們把這些想法進行歸類。

 
Let's go through these ideas and sort what we have.
讓我們仔細檢查這些想法和整理這些想法。


請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 會議規則/禮節
  • 接聽電話
  • 社交場合:打開話題
  • 安全英語
  • 聊天:討論天氣
  • 所有跟帖: 

    "All ideas are valuable." -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2013 postreply 07:38:48

    請您先登陸,再發跟帖!