社交場合:打開話題

本文內容已被 [ 工作英語 ] 在 2013-04-07 12:41:33 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
You must be James Scott. What a wonderful surprise!
你一定是詹姆斯·斯科特。這是多麽大的一個驚喜!

 
You're Mr. Green, aren’t you ? Wow, it’s great to finally get the chance to meet you.
你是格林先生,對嗎? 哇,真高興終於有機會見到你。

 
Excuse me, aren’t you Bob Gordon? Hi,my name is Janice. I’ve heard a lot about you.
打擾一下,你不是鮑勃·戈登嗎?嗨,我的名字是珍妮絲。我聽說過許多關於你的事情。

 
Starting conversations with tag questions:
提出問題的方法進入話題

 
Horrible weather, isn’t it?
天氣糟透了,不是嗎?

 
Great hotel, isn’t it?
很棒的酒店,不是嗎?

 
A beautiful day, isn’t it?
今天天氣不錯,不是嗎?

 
Great game, wasn’t it?
一場好看的比賽,不是嗎?

 
Splendid program, don’t you think?
引人入勝的節目,你不覺得嗎?

 
The food here is really great, isn’t it?
這兒的食物真的很好,不是嗎?

 
Amazing team, aren’t they?
令人驚歎的團隊,不是嗎?

 
It's been a long day, hasn’t it?
忙了一天,不是嗎?
 

 
Or introduce yourself to somebody new:
以介紹自己開始話題

 
We haven't met. I’m John Lee. Nice to meet you.
我們還沒見過。我是約翰.李。很高興見到你。

 
I don't think we've met. My name is Janice.
我想我們以前沒有見過麵。我的名字是珍妮絲。

 
Hello! My name is Steven. What’s yours?
你好!我的名字是史蒂文。你的名字是什麽?

 

 
End a conversation
結束談話

 
Well, I’m afraid I'll have to be going. It’s been nice talking to you.
嗯,恐怕我得走了,很高興和你聊天。

 
Would you excuse me a moment.
請原諒我離開一會兒。

 
Oh dear! If you'll excuse me, I must just go and check on something.
哦, 抱歉,我要走了去查看一些事情。

 
Will you excuse me? There’s something I have to attend to.
我失陪了,有件事我得參加。


請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 社交場合:打開話題
  • 安全英語
  • 聊天:討論天氣
  • 工作職責
  • 上班第一天: 和同事見麵
  • 所有跟帖: 

    "A beautiful day, isn’t it?" -紫君- 給 紫君 發送悄悄話 紫君 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2013 postreply 07:42:24

    請您先登陸,再發跟帖!