For WQ & XM

來源: Lucidus 2013-02-21 06:50:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (22502 bytes)
回答: WQ 看過來, 該如何翻譯啊?rockcurrent2013-02-20 19:34:00

How beautiful you sandaled feet,

你美麗的穿著涼鞋的雙腳,

 

O prince’s daughter!

!王子的女兒啊!

 

Your graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman’s hand.

你的曼妙的腿,好像美玉,出自一個工匠的手。

 

Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine.

你的肚臍是一個圓杯,永不缺調和的酒。

 

Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies.

你的腰是麥堆包圍的百合。

 

Your breasts are kike two fawns, twins of a gazelle.

你的乳房是雙小鹿,雙胞胎的羚羊。

 

You neck is like an ivory tower.

你的頸項如象牙塔。

 

Your eyes are pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath Rabbim.

你的眼睛像Rabbim門邊的Heshbon池。

 

Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon looking toward Damascus.

你的鼻子仿佛朝向大馬士革的黎巴嫩塔。

 

Your head crowns you like Mount Carmel. Your hair is like royal tapestry, the king is held captive by this tresses.

你的頭冠仿佛迦密山。你的頭發是像皇家掛毯,國王被那朵秀發征服。

 

How beautiful you are and how pleasing, O love, with you delights!

你是如何美麗,如何歡欣,愛啊,與你歡樂!

 

Your stature is like that of palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit.

你的身材棕呂一樣,您的乳房像串串果實。

 

I said: “I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruits”

我說:“我將爬上棕櫚樹,抓住它的果實

 

May you breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, and your mount like the best wine

願你的乳房像葡萄樹的果實,你的呼吸像蘋果的清香,你的嘴(mouth)像最好的酒

所有跟帖: 

Nice... -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2013 postreply 06:56:43

跟原著譯的很象! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2013 postreply 10:16:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”