You're still you

來源: decentdreamer 2013-01-27 18:36:48 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (16747 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ decentdreamer ] 在 2013-01-28 03:43:02 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Malèna is a 2000 Italian romantic drama film starring Monica Bellucci and Giuseppe Sulfaro. It was directed and written by Giuseppe Tornatore from a story by Luciano Vincenzoni.

The film begins in Sicily in 1940 during World War II just as Italy enters the war. Malena's hu*****and, Nino Scordia, who left to join the military is presumed dead. Malena tries to cope with her loss, as the town she has moved to tries to deal with this beautiful woman who gets the attention of all the local men, including the 12-year-old Renato. However, in spite of the gossip, she continues to be faithful to her hu*****and. Renato becomes obsessed with Malena and starts fantasizing about her.

Renato continues to watch as she suffers from grief. Malena is shunned by the townspeople who begin to believe the worst about her, simply because of her beauty.

She visits her father, an almost deaf professor of Latin, regularly and helps him with his chores. When a slanderous letter reaches his hands, their relationship suffers a catastrophic blow. In the meanwhile, the war worsens. The village is bombed and Malena's father is killed. The wife of the local dentist takes Malena to court, accusing her to having an affair with her hu*****and, but Malena is acquitted. Court is told that Malena is being harassed for being beautiful as other ladies feel insecure and threatened by her. The only man Malena has a romance with, an army officer, is sent away. After her acquittal, Malena's lawyer Centorbi, using her unpaid legal fee as leverage, forces himself upon her while Renato peeps in from outside her house.

Malena's poverty finally forces her to become a prostitute. When the German army comes to town, Malena gives herself to Germans as well. Renato sees her in the company of two German officers and faints. His mother and the older ladies think that he has been possessed and take him to church for an exorcism. His father however takes him to a brothel; Renato has sex with one of the prostitutes while fantasizing that she is Malena.

When the war ends, the women gather and publicly beat and humiliate Malena, who leaves for Messina. A few days later, Nino Scordia, Malena's hu*****and, returns looking for her, to the shock of all the residents. He finds his house occupied by people displaced by the war. Renato tells him through an anonymous letter about Malena's whereabouts and the fact that she always loved only him and all the rumors about her cheating were not true. Nino goes to Messina to find her. A year later, they return. The villagers, especially the women, astonished at her courage, begin to talk to "Signora Scordia" with respect. Though still beautiful, they think of her as no threat, claiming that she has wrinkles near her eyes and has put on some weight.

In the last scene near the beach, Renato helps her pick up some oranges that had dropped from her shopping bag. Afterwards he wishes her "Buona fortuna, Signora Malena" (good luck, Mrs. Malena) and rides off on his bicycle, looking back at her for a final time, as she walks away. This is the first and only time they speak to each other in the movie. As this final scene fades out, an adult Renato's voice-over reflects that he has not forgotten Malena, even after the passage of so many years. He says, according to the English subtitles, "Of all the girls who asked me to remember them, the only one I remembered is the one who did not ask, Malena." This film was remade into an Tamil film, Azhagaana Ponnuthan.

Josh Groban完美深情的演譯了電影裏十二歲男孩的心聲。

電影音樂由意大利著名作曲家Morricone,歌詞由貓王前女友Linda Thompson

You're Still You from Malèna

Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine
Your face I've memorized
I idolize just you

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
I've loved you for so long
And after all is said and done
You're still you
After all
You're still you

You walk past me
I can feel your pain
Time changes everything
One truth always stays the same
You're still you
After all
You're still you

I look up to
Everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
And I believe in you
Although you never asked me to
I will remember you
And what life put you through

And in this cruel and lonely world
I found one love
You're still you
After all
You're still you

以下是我的原創翻譯:

透過黑暗
我看到你的光芒
你將永遠的閃耀
我能感到你的心在我的胸間
你的臉容我早已銘記
我偶像的隻有你

我仰望
你的一切
在我眼裏,你沒有做錯
我愛你已經那麽久了
畢竟是說了和做了
你還是你
畢竟
你還是你

你在我的身邊走過
我能感到你的痛
時間會改變一切
但真理始終不會變
你還是你
畢竟
你還是你

我仰望
你的一切
在我眼裏,你沒有做錯
我相信你
雖然你從來沒問過我
但我會記著你
你所經曆過什麽樣的生活

在這個殘酷孤獨的世界裏
我找到了一個愛
你還是你
畢竟
你還是你

《西西裏的美麗傳說》(Malena)是一部2000年發行的意大利浪漫電影,由意大利名模莫尼卡·貝魯奇(Monica Bellucci)主演。講述的是一位13歲的孩子對一位失去丈夫的美麗女性的青春躁動。1941年,整個世界都被籠罩在二戰的硝煙之中,但西西裏島表麵仍一片寧和,這裏正是男孩雷納多的家鄉。他和所有13歲的孩子一樣,天真、快樂、不安分,對生活充滿幻想。終於有一天遇到了永遠改變他生活的女人—瑪蓮娜。這位漂亮的寡婦令所有的男人著迷,也令所有的女人妒忌。因為她,男孩進入了一個生命的新天地……
“當我還隻是十三歲時,1941年春末的那一天,我初次見到了她……那一天,墨索裏尼向英法宣戰,而我,得到了生命裏的第一輛腳踏車。"
她,撩著波浪狀黑亮的秀發,穿著最時髦的短裙和絲襪,踏著充滿情欲誘惑的高跟鞋,來到了西西裏島上寧靜的陽光小鎮。她的一舉一動都引人矚目、勾人遐想,她的一顰一笑都叫男人心醉、女人羨妒。瑪蓮娜,像個女神一般,征服了這個海濱的天堂樂園。
年僅十三歲的雷納多也不由自主地掉進了瑪蓮娜所掀起的漩渦之中,他不僅跟著其他年紀較大的青少年們一起騎著單車,穿梭在小鎮的各個角落,搜尋著瑪蓮娜的誘人豐姿與萬種風情,還悄悄地成為她不知情的小跟班,如影隨形地跟監、窺視她的生活。她搖曳的倩影、她聆聽的音樂、她貼身的衣物……都成為這個被荷爾蒙淹沒的少年,最真實、最美好的情欲幻想…… 當然,雷納多也目睹了瑪蓮娜對丈夫的一往情深。然而,透過雷納多的眼,我們也看到了瑪蓮娜掉進了越來越黑暗的處境之中。官方宣布她丈夫陣亡她變成了寡婦,這股夾雜著情欲與嫉憤的流言,愈演愈烈,襲卷這個連戰爭都未曾侵擾的小鎮。
亂世中,美麗而無助的女人瑪蓮娜,被推到了流言的風口浪尖上,那些鋪天蓋地的流言帶給了她致命的打擊,也使她逐漸沉淪—或者說“妥協”。老父親聽信流言與她斷絕了關係,最終慘死在廢墟中;因為有婦之夫的垂涎她卻作為被告被送上法院;而後更失去了生活的來源—政府的撫恤金…為了生存,她不得不回報給予她“幫助”給予她食物的男人們以肉體,乃至成了公開妓女,成了駐紮西西裏的德國軍人的玩物。這使得對瑪蓮娜一往情深的雷納多憤怒而又絕望,然而他又是最清楚事情真相的人,對所有中傷瑪蓮娜的人他都以自己的方式回報他們。
美國大兵開進西西裏,西西裏解放。嫉恨暴戾的女人們在大庭廣眾下極盡手段圍毆羞辱瑪蓮娜,最終她被迫離開了西西裏。而諷刺的是,她的丈夫黎諾居然活著回來了,戰爭使他失去了一條手臂。他遍尋不著妻子,他為戰爭付出沉重的代價卻又在回鄉後遭到歧視與羞辱。雷納多,此刻已經擁有了向往已久的被認可的成人身份,悄悄給黎諾一封信告訴他真相—他是瑪蓮娜唯一的摯愛,瑪蓮娜對他是忠誠的…
多年後,黎諾和瑪蓮娜一起回到了曾經深深傷害他們的西西裏,沉靜的穿過人流的目光。在市場上,女人們竊竊私語,說瑪蓮娜也不再年輕漂亮了,並向她發出了“早安”的問候;而瑪蓮娜也第一次開口,問候“早安”—即使是殘忍傷害過她的女人。一聲“早安”,空氣立刻活躍起來。
影片的最後,雷納多拾起了她散落的橘子,並說:祝你好運,瑪蓮娜女士。然後注視著她離去的背影...
雷納多自白:在我的一生中,有許多女人問我,愛不愛她們?我都說,愛。但是我最愛的女人,卻從來沒有和她說過一句:我愛你。
歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,會問我會不會記掛著她,我相信當時的心裏是會的;但唯一我從來沒忘記的,是一個從來沒問過我的人—她就是瑪琳娜。(改編自百度百科)

連接共1-10集

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN-YqWQ3PEE&list=PLB88BAE9AA1269A99

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

• 秋夢 天堂般的革命聖地
  • 我渴望自由!
  • 讀書行路的境界
  • 造福全人類的中西醫
  • When You Tell Me That You Love Me
  • 所有跟帖: 

Thanks for sharing! Seems no video is attached? -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 20:16:48

連接放上去了,共1-10集 -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 20:33:22

要是英語的就好了。:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 20:51:46

是的 -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 04:04:27

那下次貼個美音的唄。:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 10:24:39

I try -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 04:17:25

聾頂一下! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2013 postreply 21:32:07

謝謝,越頂越聾 -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 04:03:43

哈哈,瞧這話說得 -衝浪潛水員- 給 衝浪潛水員 發送悄悄話 衝浪潛水員 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 04:48:03

哈哈 -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 07:00:20

還是聾!頂聾的嗎?hahaha! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2013 postreply 07:39:24

第一次聽到這首深情的歌曲,看到這部感人的電影,謝分享。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 07:09:14

謝謝,剛更新過,歌詞有我的中文翻譯 -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 08:29:06

這麽快就譯好了,喜歡電影的最後一幕和畫外音。 -婉蕠- 給 婉蕠 發送悄悄話 婉蕠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 14:21:03

很好的 -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/29/2013 postreply 16:23:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”