非常好聽。。總能在收音機裏聽到。。謝謝!

來源: beautifulwind 2013-01-21 19:38:05 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6315 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2013-01-21 23:58:11 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: longerdecentdreamer2013-01-21 17:37:08

剛知道歌名和歌手。:)

Longer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Longer"
Single by Dan Fogelberg
from the album Phoenix
B-side "Along The Road"
Released 1979
Format 7" (45 rpm)
Genre Soft Rock, Pop
Length 3:18
Label Full Moon Records
Writer(s) Dan Fogelberg
Producer Dan Fogelberg, Norbert Putnam, Morty Lewis
Dan Fogelberg singles chronology
"The Power of Gold"
(1978)
"Longer"
(1979)
"Heart Hotels"
(1980)

"Longer" is a song written and recorded by the American singer-songwriter Dan Fogelberg. The song can be found on Fogelberg's 1979 album Phoenix. It was also included on his 1982 greatest hits album as well as various other retrospective and compilation recordings.

Fogelberg, who had released more rock-oriented songs throughout the 1970s, jokingly described "Longer" in the liner notes to one of his retrospective albums as "the song that put me on the elevators."[1] He wrote the song while vacationing in Maui, "lounging in a hammock one night and looking up at the stars. It just seems this song was drifting around the universe, saw me, and decided I'd give it a good home."[1] Accompanying Fogelberg's vocals is an acoustic guitar (played by the singer) as well as a flugelhorn solo by Jerry Hey.

Lyrically, the song compares various events ("Longer than there've been stars up in the heavens") with his emotional attachment to the one he loves ("I've been in love with you").

所有跟帖: 

謝謝,可惜歌手已在07年去世 -decentdreamer- 給 decentdreamer 發送悄悄話 decentdreamer 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 19:50:10

剛查了一下,56歲就passed away了啊。唉,天妒英才。。 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2013 postreply 20:42:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”