BSO my Cantonese song一封家書。非喜慎入

來源: sportwoman 2012-12-20 17:01:17 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1835 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-12-20 21:24:51 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Be carful with your clicks! 後果自負! My sister called me today. Maybe because of the generation gap or something,抑或是火星座的我真的是那麽難與人相處? my sister and I always don't have many things to talk about. However, I still remember how she took care of me when I was a child. My sister said when I was still a baby I always cried because of being hungry. Because my mother had to work in the field far away from home and had no time and there was no enough food to feed me,so my sister carried me around her back and coaxed me into sleep during the day. She is as much a mother to me as an elder sister. When I was bigger, my sister helped me to wash my hair, my face and bought me snacks, all in all,those old memories I still remember clearly. Probabaly I cried so many times when I was a baby because of having no enough food to eat, so obviously, today you can tell that my voice is terrible.

一封家書 一聲關注 一句平常的體已語
 令我快慰 心裏滿是暖意 猶如令我置身春暉裏
 重提到家中簷前舊燕 重回舊裏家中居
 信中寫到家鄉的雨 滴滴細雨語兒時
 問我有否記掛舊燕子 家鄉的細雨

爸爸的心 媽媽的意 充滿慈祥的關注
 入我眼裏 心裏滿是歉意 繁忙鬧市看不到喜歡的雨
 難忘記 我學牛郎騎父背 童謠漫唱一家歡喜
 母親的笑深深記 望著這信淚兒垂
 念到故鄉倆老 願似燕子 家鄉飛去
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

所有跟帖: 

循環播放師妹的歌確有防賊的功效!!!但是 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (27 bytes) () 12/20/2012 postreply 17:10:17

我知道自己遭人恨,特別是賣冷氣機的。三伏天單曲循環播放兩分鍾解暑好過買冷氣機。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2012 postreply 17:20:57

It must be your most favored song. It seems you have posted it -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2012 postreply 20:32:28

Yes, one of favorites. my Cantonese is better than my Mandarin. -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2012 postreply 09:31:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”