請教:6th 在句子如何讀?聽錄音沒聽出th音,謝了!

來源: sportwoman 2012-12-13 09:40:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1751 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-12-13 18:22:49 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

國語歌:
Original Video - More videos at TinyPic English:

Somehow the driver missed EVERYBODY standing in the street at 6th Avenue.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic http://www.eslyes.com/nyc/nyc/nycs134.htm 134. A Reckless Driver in Manhattan The approaching car was speeding. It was heading east on 32nd Street. Brian was standing on the corner. He couldn't believe how fast the driver was going. He's going to kill someone, Brian thought. Somehow the driver missed EVERYBODY standing in the street at 6th Avenue. The car continued speeding until it was out of sight. Brian couldn't believe it. How had that driver not killed, or even hit, anyone? Brian was angry. He was angry at the driver. He was angry at himself. He hadn't yelled at the driver. He hadn't called the police. He hadn't done anything. Later, he saw a policeman. He told him about the speeding car. "What should I do next time?" Brian asked. The policeman said, "Just call 911. Tell them you saw a reckless driver. Describe the car. Tell them what direction it was heading. They'll find the car. They'll get the driver."

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic http://www.eslfast.com/robot/topics/transport/drive16.htm Calling a Traffic School to Make an Appointment A: Pasadena [ˌpæsəˈdiːnə] Traffic School. How can I help you? B: I would like to sign up for some classes. A: What classes did you want to sign up for? B: I need to take a driver's course. A: You'll have to make an appointment. B: What do I need to make an appointment for? A: You need an appointment so you can sign the papers. B: All right, can I make an appointment / right now? A: When are you available? B: Can I make it for tomorrow at / 9:00 a.m.? A: I can schedule you for that day and time. B: Thanks a lot. I'll be there tomorrow.

所有跟帖: 

got home from a baskeball game and added more voice... -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/13/2012 postreply 18:23:46

回複:請教:6th 在句子如何讀?聽錄音沒聽出th音,謝了! -doyouknowme- 給 doyouknowme 發送悄悄話 doyouknowme 的博客首頁 (112 bytes) () 12/14/2012 postreply 07:37:44

記得youtube裏有一視頻專門講這個,好象th就做一動作沒真正發音就轉到s了,not sure. -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2012 postreply 11:13:47

i will check it out, thanks bro! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2012 postreply 03:51:33

sounds workable, thank you! good weekend! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2012 postreply 03:50:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”