Thanks! I am pretty comfortable with my English learning methods

來源: sportwoman 2012-11-06 08:21:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8394 bytes)
回答: Not really. Ask yourself some questions:tingfeng2012-11-06 06:06:24

which I  suppose you have already known: to communicate with excellent people here, chat with my Canadian friends, listen to media such as CBC(everyday in the forum)  and VOA , keep writing short stories and diaries, keep reading novels, papers, magazines...and so on. Remember the other day like many other friends in the forum here?  you also agreed that my English has come a long way--I have made a great progress, so I suppose you 've already seen that my learning methods are working pretty well, pretty effective. And through communicating with friends here,  you can tell that many people who are highly proficient in English and Chinese, and who have done me a lot of favors have recommended me to learn from Rachel (http://www.rachelsenglish.com/videos/intro-word-stress-american-english), to listen to BBC, CBC and VOA which you think are wrong---I suppose you would agree with the writer, right? otherwise you would not post this article here.  So, don't you think what you said and what the writer had said are contradictory?  Anyway thank you again for your post! Have a nice day! 

1.要有語言環境, 多跟外國人交流,最好是能出國,不久自然就能會說了。
.學習外語要多記多背,也就是說是用記憶學語言。
.想糾正發音,一定要專聽和模仿純正的發音,比如BBCVOA那種。
.要學習外語語法,如果語法熟練,說句子就正確了。
.要有詞一定詞匯量,要大量背單詞。但背英語單詞很難。
.以前學的是書麵語或過時的英語,和現在口語是不一樣的,所以我口語不好。
.學外語必須非常刻苦,長時間反複練習。

全錯!而且不但錯,事實正好相反!

所有跟帖: 

Take what you need :) -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/06/2012 postreply 17:31:06

English is my priority. -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (644 bytes) () 11/06/2012 postreply 20:13:26

You are very emotional arousal.please don't take anything person -Tingfeng- 給 Tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (261 bytes) () 11/07/2012 postreply 06:35:01

哪裏有?互相學習交流,幫你修改英語: you've become emotionally aroused. -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2012 postreply 09:09:38

I do appreciate your help. -Tingfeng- 給 Tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2012 postreply 09:39:56

不客氣! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2012 postreply 11:05:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”