回複:請英語好的高人,寫幾句嚴厲的話,謝謝!!!

本文內容已被 [ bmdn ] 在 2012-10-24 20:44:26 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

朋友開taxi停車上客被罰款,按照taxi Rules 167-2 (見下麵),應該還是可以停的。請那位英語好的朋友,寫幾句嚴厲的話,責問他們,就說:這樣亂開罰單,嚴重踐踏了法律的尊嚴,給無無辜的,努力勤勞工作的 司機,帶來了嚴重精神困擾,也破壞了司機家庭的和諧,使司機的老婆處於被老公出氣毒打的恐懼之中,使司機的兩個幼女也被迫生活在壓抑的家庭氛圍之中,使路 上的行人也處於危險之中。主說,每人都有免於恐懼的自由,這張無理的罰單,給社會帶來了無盡的恐懼與危險,必須立即撒消,並給予司機合理的精神補償。否則 將會把這種醜陋的行徑,知會媒體,並且保留釆取法律行動的權利。總之要寫得理直氣壯,極其嚴厲

Here is how I would say this:

Imposing reckless and irresponsible fines on taxi drivers undermines the integrity of the laws, harasses and burdens the innocent and hard working drivers, disrupts the lives and harmonies of the families, subjects the wives of those families to the verbal and physical abuses. The two young daughters of the driver are also subjected to the depressing atomsphere. Pedestrains may be endangered. The constitution of the United States guarantees that every man has the right to be free of fear. This is a unresonable fine and it brings fear and danger to the society and should be rescinded. The driver should be properly compenstated. Otherwise this kind of dispicable behavior will be exposed to the media. We reserve the rights to take further legal actions.

However, I warn you not to say anything like this. This is childish. You will likely not be able to say a word if you go to the court to settle. If you want a trial and you say this to the judge, you'll just bring yourself more trouble. I am loosely translating this just for amusement. But seriously, this is really silly.

所有跟帖: 

well done, DN! let me expand a little on the possible consequen -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (18143 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 10:15:01

了不起,既是英文專才,又是法律大家,受教了。 -djxn- 給 djxn 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 12:40:19

過獎了, 不是專家,了解的知識還很有限, 不妥之處請見諒. -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 14:54:02

既是大才,又謙虛,bd和你真是熱心的好人,祝福你們! -djxn- 給 djxn 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 20:08:04

回複:回複:請英語好的高人,寫幾句嚴厲的話,謝謝!!! -djxn- 給 djxn 發送悄悄話 (92 bytes) () 10/24/2012 postreply 12:37:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!