【天外飛仙】(寫作練習)

來源: sportwoman 2012-10-12 12:45:56 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7416 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-10-12 19:32:50 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

The Continuation of Yesterday's Diary. I have a hard time handling long sentences...謝謝閱讀和指正!To continue my yesterday's diary, Oct. 11, 2050.

Leaving my apartment building out of sight behind, I push the unfamiliar auto driver gears tentatively and set the wakeup call module in case I fall asleep again. The screen tells me that there are 2 minutes left to the destination. So feeling free from anxiety, I turn around and raise my eyebrows giving my grandchild a weird smile and then a raspberry. Of course, they stick their fingers in their ears and blow raspberries right back at me without realizing why I am so relaxed. Being young and naive is a good thing, eh?  I double check the wakeup call setup in the computer, making sure everything is working properly.To be honest, I assume that many people like to 停車坐愛楓林晚(don't know how to get this translated into English),but who wants to be stalled up in the air without knowing what's happening?  Better be safe than sorry.

I have never been so hooked on high-tech devices, not to mention a fashionable and streamline flying car like this. Even when I was younger except a laptop high-tech things could seldom trigger my interest while my friends were fascinated with playbooks, iPods, cell phones and so on, and in the eyes of young people today things like these are definitely from the cretaceous period. Speaking of using high-tech devices, I still remember how embarrassed and clumsy I was, that one day in a college class, my cell phone rang twice and I could not find the right button to turn it off. Facing those angry glances casted by my classmates and teacher my face flushed, so I said "soly soly" as I kept looking for the off button. That was the first mobile phone in my life. Thinking about this makes me smile. So I am sure that it will take me some time to get used to all the functions of this new car my daughter bought me as a birthday gift.

"Beep,beep, beep", an abrupt warning voice breaks my train of thoughts, pulling me back into reality, that was my auto driver screen showing a message:"Sis, I dropped you some fish at your house, enjoy! haha!...Lin" . And then I see a joke followed by that message. Lin is guy who is always funny and naughty, though I hope he won't cause a row today like last time. For some people, in some sense, I think just because they are getting old it doesn't mean they are becoming more mature as well. Lin is one of those people who always bring you laughter, but sometimes he likes to send you tons of trashy jokes, not offensive though, which have a hard time to trigger my wish to laugh. Maybe it is me that my sense of humor has been degenerating through these years, so lately while receiving some jokes from him or other friends I am like "What? You think this is a joke?" Maybe somehow I have been a snob lately due to some subtly changes in my life and my mind? I am not sure.

Anyhow I have no time to finish that joke sent by Lin because we arrive at the school parking lot. As my car land in the car doors are wide open, so Little Qi and Julien kiss me good bye and then make their way towards the noisy school playground where their teachers and classmates get together. Feeling relieved and lonely, I decide to fly back home to have a nap.

所有跟帖: 

小蔓寫到Oct. 11, 2050了,想象力豐富,謝謝分享你的日記係列。 -祤湫霖- 給 祤湫霖 發送悄悄話 祤湫霖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2012 postreply 20:37:49

謝班長。想看看若是混得不咋地就穿越回來。周末愉快! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/13/2012 postreply 05:13:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”