Wouldn't it be terrible(寫作練習)

來源: sportwoman 2012-10-04 20:36:40 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5483 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-10-06 15:38:47 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

多謝指教!歡迎建設性的指教!

Around 10:30 this morning, while driving my friend to the local airport to catch her flight to Toronto, I said to her that I forgot to have my breakfast and I could be cranky when I was hungry. So on the way going to the airport she bought me a blueberry muffin and a coffee for herself at the Timhortons that we used to go to. I said I would help carry her coffee later when we arrive so no worries about coffee pouring to her breasts again like last time.

My friend will spend 3 weeks in Toronto seeing her friends and relatives there. Long before I promised that I would give her a lift to the airport, and to reward me, she said she would help me with my mistakes in my articles. Fair, isn't it? So we both are wheeler dealers , just like she said.

After we arrived at the airport, she went inside the custom building to get a cart and I went to pay the parking rates, and then while entering the airport building, I helped her with her coffee and she pushed her luggage. I waited for her at the cafeteria while she was dealing with staff at the counter. Her flight was to take off at 12:30 so we had a plenty of time. So I asked her to help me with my another 2 article, and not surprisingly, she did. 

Everything seemed to be well-done. We had a good time working on my articles together. I was so happy when she said that there was no glaring mistakes in the story I finished yesterday. She said I could call her any time regarding English questions during her stay in Toronto, but just to remember her time there is always one hour behind. It was very kind of her.I was glad she had said that and been so considerate to me. Thinking that time might be up for my parking I said good bye to her and made my way towards my car outside.

As I got into my car I was surprised to find that a yellow ticket was clipped under my windshield wipers. I heart sank. As I took a double take at the ticket, I understood that I put coins into the parking machine but I forgot to take the voucher out of it! So stupid!  I think that making payment for the parking ticket which is worth of 10 dollars is not a very big deal, but I start to worry about myself, that I am afraid I might have gotten some terrible disease that is damaging my memories. I am scared that I am going to forget my head if it wasn't attached, or even worse, what if I wake up some morning forgetting who I am? Wouldn't it be terrible?  But seriously, what should I do now I think is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I really hope what I did today won't be a force of habit, otherwise yellow tickets might be flying to me like snowflakes in the cold winter which I hate.

所有跟帖: 

你的小破車還開著呢?哈 -onceuponatime- 給 onceuponatime 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2012 postreply 23:58:03

you have good memories! :) have a good weekend! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 08:54:44

那天I cursed like a truck driver's sister,感覺不錯現在開始學開大卡車。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2012 postreply 11:52:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”