回複:

來源: askerfor 2012-09-20 11:04:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1270 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ askerfor ] 在 2012-09-20 12:32:35 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 答評論浪淘沙海外逸士2012-09-20 06:17:09

It is a pity HWYS lacks some humor. To tell you truth, the style of your response is not a surprise to me, this may be true to all the others here on this forum. i am afraid we all have got used to this priviledge you earned with your attitude and personality.

what i want to emphasis here is my point on the rule (xdy). I respect this rule, and   hold that it is the only measure of a good translation, but claimimg to be a believer of the rule does not ensure a good translator. the reason for this is that not everyone who values the rule is a true practitioner of the rule, one may have not had a good understanding on the role itself, and his interpretation of the rule may have been probably wrong, justifying the series of controversies on him.

If it is true that HWYS is a good writer, then he is not a transltor as good. if I were him as a writer, I would never have been just good at narrating. Note there is so huge a fascinating world outside there.

As a traditional Chinese writer, one must be the owner of three skills (fu, bi, xing), An one-skill-possessor, i am afraid, has remained to has a long way to go. Take care, HWYS:))) 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”