A mean laugh from Steve Jobs

來源: rockcurrent 2012-09-12 22:24:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3520 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ rockcurrent ] 在 2012-09-12 22:39:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

一篇舊文,無意中發現,貼出來請大家批評.

A mean laugh from Steve Jobs

Some people’s power or influence on the world is permanent, and Steven Jobs and his iPhone / iPad are undeniable examples.

Days or months ago, there was a popular circulated story on websites. During the tomb-sweeping festival, lots of people burnt iPhone or iPad for their passed loved ones. Of course, the iPhone or iPad is not purchased from the Apple Company. However, the feedback messages via dream from their be-loved ones were they don’t know how to use iPhone or iPad. “Don’t worry because Steve Jobs was on the way to show you” was the answer. This joke indicated the power of Jobs’ ideas not only on the world, but also on the heaven or the hell.

A personal experience once again proved Steve’s control over the world and human being daily life. My little boy, about 2 years old, was addicted to iPad and was pretty good on using iPhone, as well as iPod touch. Especially, when he sat in his high-chair at meal time, he would prefer watching an iPad while eating his meal. I read an article on website saying iPad now is the No. 1 eyesight killer. In fact, I realized later that my little guy’s eye would tend to be reddish and he blinked a lot after a long time exposure to iPad.  This is obviously not a good sign to my wife and me. Thus, we decided to deprive him of the iPad time, especially during the meal time. Here came the problem: he would refuse to eat table food, though, fortunately, he still will drink milk. Even a week passed, Mr. little still did not forget his decision. Yesterday, again, he refused to eat when sitting on his highchair, and somehow he noticed several kites flying in the sky through our front window. He wanted to be outside to watch the kites instead of eating his food. The Mr. was already on the last second stair down to the front door when his mom said: “I can let you watch the iPad as long as you eat and we’ll go outside after meal”. Right away, the little boy turned around and climbed back to his highchair to eat happily while watching his favorite iPad. I am sure I heard the mean laugh from Steve Jobs who is in the heaven or the hell.

所有跟帖: 

為什麽要批評呀,挺好的文章嗬 -隨星- 給 隨星 發送悄悄話 隨星 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2012 postreply 22:39:26

謝謝, 俺是MYSJ最謙虛的朋友,從不敢妄自菲薄!.自相矛盾!! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2012 postreply 22:44:44

俺知道你是MYSJ的大牛人。哈哈,蒙不了俺:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (17 bytes) () 09/12/2012 postreply 23:12:33

俺拜讀過。再拜讀一遍。哈哈,你兒子和你一樣聰明! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/12/2012 postreply 23:14:59

Read it before. A good writing! -NewVoice- 給 NewVoice 發送悄悄話 NewVoice 的博客首頁 (4294 bytes) () 09/13/2012 postreply 08:13:28

謝謝聲姐,美風,(好些了,但還是被折磨著並痛苦著). -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2012 postreply 20:37:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”