口水仗裏如何極速將對方一劍封喉(ZT)

How to win a verbal fight

In this article i am not talking about convincing people or winning debates but instead i am talking about verbal fights that involve verbal assaults from people.

Of course you should do your best to avoid verbal fights at all costs but some people will still force you into one of these fights even if you tried to avoid them.

Verbal fights can consume your energy, make you feel bad and spoil your day and that's why it makes a lot of sense to learn how to win a verbal fight without being aggressive.

Step by step guide to winning a verbal fight

Never become defensive: If someone criticized you in a non constructive way during a verbal fight then you should never defend yourself because this will give him the chance to take his breath and to attack you once again, Instead you must respond with a counter attack.
  • Never involve his Ego: Your counter attack must never be harsh or direct. If you replied back shouting or cursing the person then you will trigger his ego defenses and he might become more aggressive
  • How to paralyze someone: In order to win a verbal fight you need to do two things, the first is to paralyze your opponent and the second is to leave right away not to give him the chance to respond after he recovers from the paralysis. Paralyzing someone is as simple as replying back with words that require some processing instead of ones that can be easily understood. For example if someone's zodiac sign was "Leo" you could counter his attack by saying, "it doesn't suit you to be a Leo at all man, if i wasn't sure of your birth date i would have never believed that"
  • What will happen inside his mind: Right after you say something like that the person will start analyzing the complex response you just gave, in the previous example the guy will start to wonder why doesn't he look like a Leo. That's the state of paralysis i am talking about, once you drag someone into this state you will only have one remaining step to win a verbal fight
  • If you knocked the world wrestling champ down then never ask for another bout:
    Once you paralyze your opponent in a verbal fight just leave as a winner instead of staying more and going home feeling defeated. Leaving at this stage will certainly make the other person feel defeated

http://www.2knowmyself.com/how_to_win_a_verbal_fight

所有跟帖: 

Thanks fo sharing! -Lucidus- 給 Lucidus 發送悄悄話 Lucidus 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2012 postreply 19:22:02

welcome!師兄慢用,羨慕您們國語好英語好啊,我發音不好語言組織能力差,如無意外,潰不成軍。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2012 postreply 19:36:35

上兵伐謀,其次伐交 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (4255 bytes) () 08/15/2012 postreply 19:23:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!