Air Crash vs Car Accident

來源: 海外逸士 2012-07-15 07:01:29 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1122 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 海外逸士 ] 在 2012-07-15 22:25:35 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
I was told that there are much more car accidents on land than air crashes in the sky. This is true, but people often survive in car accidents, and seldom survive in air crash. One air crash for a person is enough. He is forever gone. If he is involved in several car accidents, he may still be alive and enjoy his life. So there is no comparability between the two.

I always think how we can reduce death rate in air crash. I suddenly think of the parachute. We can't provide every passenger with a parachute and train them how to use it before boarding. However, why can't we install three huge parachutes in the airplane, one in the front part, one in the middle and another in the tail part? The parachutes can automatically open in air crash just like the airbag in the car, which will hinder the pull of the gravity. Can anyone who reads this article spread my idea to the experts that they can make the invention? Thanks for saving life.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Air Crash vs Car Accident
  • Chinglish and Englinese
  • 漢英字典該怎樣應用
  • 什麼時候該戴項鏈
  • 為什麼撞傷人後非得弄死﹖
  • 所有跟帖: 

生命脆弱。時也,運也,命也,非吾之所能也。聽說現在也隻有戰鬥機的飛行員才配備降落傘。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 10:21:47

多謝逸老師分享!下次坐飛機我要記住帶把雨傘 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 11:01:44

Very heroic -hammerheadshark- 給 hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (800 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 21:13:38

I don't know how the jump under my umbrella will pan out -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (618 bytes) () 07/16/2012 postreply 05:26:51

interesting, where do you want them land? who are the pilots? -DailyTranslation- 給 DailyTranslation 發送悄悄話 (55 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 15:59:04

Never land, the dwelling place of Peter Pan. I think Teacher 逸 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (139 bytes) () 07/15/2012 postreply 16:40:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”