Good.

來源: hammerheadshark 2012-07-11 21:39:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4357 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hammerheadshark ] 在 2012-07-12 09:36:53 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I will leave the pronunciation of individual word to other commentators.  They are more experienced in picking out off sounds than I am.  Let me tell you how I feel in general when I was listening to your recording.

1.       I have no problem understanding what you are reading without looking at the scripts.  That means you are following English speaking rhythm and patterns.  But there is room for improvement.  You need to learn when to pause, letting your listeners to take a breath.  Once you know when and how to pause, your “reading” will truly transform into “speaking”.

2.      I don’t think the muscles around your mouth are relaxed. When you say “news”, “weather”, your mouth does not open wide enough.

3.      Generally speaking, your reading is good and shows significant progress.  Keep up good work. You are getting there, although it takes time. 

4.      When you reach next point of frustration, then it is time to go back to fundamentals again.  But you will look at simple things from a new perspective by then.   

所有跟帖: 

哇,大謝鯊魚!!!謝謝你給我的big picture!受益匪淺。。 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (912 bytes) () 07/11/2012 postreply 22:42:28

沙魚老師的點評很有價值, 非常讚同2.3.4點. 可否深入談一下第一點, -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (5236 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 04:13:26

我的感覺 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (97 bytes) () 07/12/2012 postreply 04:55:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”