*=*=*《每日一譯》*=*=* 一周匯總

來源: DailyTranslation 2012-07-06 16:55:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (12725 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ DailyTranslation ] 在 2012-07-07 08:45:41 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

'The owner of the company was a master at intimidation and would scream at everybody. An hour later, he would be a great guy. It made everybody unhappy to be there.”

那家公司的老板極其擅長威逼他人,會向每個人大聲咆哮,但在一小時之後,他又會變成一個很和氣的人,這讓在那兒工作的每個人都覺得不愉快。

'You can't really change people's nature, so I changed how I responded to him. I learned to align with his demands, instead of questioning them, and that made my 8½ years at the company so much easier.'

別人的天性確實改變不了,那我就改變自己應對他的方式。我學會配合他的需求,而不是質疑它們,這讓我在那家公司長達八年半的工作輕鬆了許多。

Career experts say many workplace problems that employees may think are irreconcilable can be improved or even resolved with some action and a change of attitude.

職場專家指出,通過采取一些行動或者態度上的改變,你原本認為無法調解的許多職場問題都能得到改進甚至是解決。

If you're unhappy about falling short of your own personal career goals, try breaking your big goals into smaller, more realistically achievable ones. This can improve your morale by reinforcing small successes.

如果你對自己沒有實現個人職業目標感到失落,那就嚐試將你的那些宏大目標分解為一個個在現實中更易於實現的小目標。這樣可以通過每一次微小的成就來提高你的鬥誌。

Pitch your boss on a less formal and more goal-oriented workplace. And offer improved results in exchange for more autonomy. 'Most people are generally happier at work when given more creative freedom to do their jobs,' says Mr. McCarthy.

在沒那麽正式、更為注重目標的工作場合向老板表現自己,交出更優異的業績來換得更多自主權。麥卡錫(Mr. McCarthy)說,一般而言,大多數人在獲得更多工作上的自由時都會工作得更開心。

所有跟帖: 

辛苦了,謝謝!周末愉快! -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (131 bytes) () 07/06/2012 postreply 19:57:54

謝謝愚公提醒, 我會調整一下! -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2012 postreply 12:42:30

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”