my unpleasant experience

來源: sportwoman 2012-06-21 19:22:55 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (993 bytes)
回答: 聲姐好!先安慰和聲援一下sportwoman2012-06-21 18:30:05

happened years ago back in Toronto when I first came to Canada. I was about 18 and worked  for a Chinese grocery store run by a Chinese Malaysian. Maybe because the economy was in the recession, so it was hard for new immigrants to get a job and thus, quite a few employers wanted to take advantage of new immigrants by playing a dirty trick so called job testing, that was after 3 days of working for them if they were not satisfied with your performance they would ask you to leave without paying you. So after 3 days of working for that store, I was told that the owner  was not happy with me so I could go now. I went to talk to the owner, I said to him that he had to pay me or I would call police. Maybe he thought I was just a little girl so he could just let me go without any troulbe. Because I threatened to sue he paid me right away.  I ruined his dirty trick.

所有跟帖: 

That was illegal, unfortunately many people don't know it -bmdn- 給 bmdn 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 19:28:58

Because new immigrants were afraid of not getting -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (122 bytes) () 06/21/2012 postreply 19:37:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”