錄音:A Missing Cat各位老師多多指教!感謝!

來源: sportwoman 2012-06-11 19:22:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2487 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-06-12 05:38:04 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic source: http://www.rong-chang.com/qa2/stories/story011.htm The owner of a missing cat is asking for help. “My baby has been missing for over a month now, and I want him back so badly,” said Mrs. Brown, a 56-year-old woman. Mrs. Brown lives by herself in a trailer park near Clovis. She said that Clyde, her 7-year-old cat, didn’t come home for dinner more than a month ago. The next morning he didn’t appear for breakfast either. After Clyde missed an extra-special lunch, she called the police. When the policeman asked her to describe Clyde, she told him that Clyde had beautiful green eyes, had all his teeth but was missing half of his left ear, and was seven years old and completely white. She then told the officer that Clyde was about a foot high. A bell went off. “Is Clyde your child or your pet?” the officer suspiciously asked. “Well, he’s my cat, of course,” Mrs. Brown replied. “Lady, you’re supposed to report missing PERSONS, not missing CATS,” said the irritated policeman. “Well, who can I report this to?” she asked. “You can’t. You have to ask around your neighborhood or put up flyers,” replied the officer. Mrs. Brown figured that a billboard would work a lot better than an 8”x11” piece of paper on a telephone pole. There was an empty billboard at the end of her street just off the interstate highway. The billboard had a phone number on it. She called that number, and they told her they could blow up a picture of Clyde (from Mrs. Brown’s family album) and put it on the billboard for all to see. “But how can people see it when they whiz by on the interstate?” she asked. “Oh, don’t worry, ma’am, they only whiz by between 2 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. The rest of the day, the interstate is so full of commuters that no one moves.” They told her it would cost only $3,000 a month. So she took most of the money out of her savings account and rented the billboard for a month. The month has passed, but Clyde has not appeared. Because she has almost no money in savings, Mrs. Brown called the local newspaper to see if anyone could help her rent the billboard for just one more month. She is waiting but, so far, no one has stepped forward.

所有跟帖: 

和兩個月前的錄音比較,真的是進步巨大。讚一個。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (3456 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 20:02:50

二師兄功力深厚,記住了。謝過! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 20:12:19

錄音:大約在冬季(國語練習) -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (668 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 20:11:36

唱得真好,讚一個。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 20:36:13

多謝師兄美言!“珍惜”讀成si鳥 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 20:42:53

吳曼是真性情!你這個想唱就唱的性格在哪都招人喜歡!希望鯊魚和一個!:) -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 20:45:04

多謝美風! 又聽一遍“此ci時”又讀成chi 鳥。 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 20:49:50

公主唱的好,鼓掌! -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 21:00:15

Adorable. This one will be in my next story. -hammerheadshark- 給 hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (112 bytes) () 06/12/2012 postreply 20:53:46

和兩個月前的錄音比較,真的是進步巨大。讚一個。 -bingli- ♂ (zt) -EnLearner- 給 EnLearner 發送悄悄話 EnLearner 的博客首頁 (93 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 21:03:37

讚一個! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 21:08:18

一並感謝樓上各位!有大家的幫助我才有今天的進步。再次感謝! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2012 postreply 23:20:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”