your

來源: sportwoman 2012-06-04 07:16:41 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1086 bytes)
回答: Parallel Lines (4)hammerheadshark2012-06-03 03:24:20

story is impressive and smooth and I belive that you have read a lot.    " She said without looking at me" reminds me of some descriptions about LOOKING , for example, "she said , wthout taking her eyes off mine" "Her eyes met mine" ...I indeed enjoy your writing. Having been working with 4 young people for days at a restauant located in a small town  within a 2-hour drive from Toronto I feel that i still want to work with them together for a long time. We have had fun regardless of the long hour and hectic work---sometimes customers came all at once, crazy. Speaking of protesting, so far as i know, nowadays, as university students in Canada, the thing irritates them and might makes them protest against the government and schools would be the ever-increasing high tuition fees.  Other than this, young people in Canada are living a worry-free, happy-go -lucky life.

所有跟帖: 

If you don't show up soon... -hammerheadshark- 給 hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (53 bytes) () 06/04/2012 postreply 20:26:57

my round face,round eyes and round nose? Pizza! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (53 bytes) () 06/05/2012 postreply 06:47:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”