Davinci Code this afternoon and then no more.

來源: sportwoman 2012-05-28 18:43:03 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (736 bytes)
回答: i just flipped 3 pages of the Dsportwoman2012-05-28 18:31:29

Because I fell asleep. I saw my father at the corner of the neighborhood Chinatown the other morning and I called him without hesitation. He was so pleased to see me,and we went to buy some chashaobao for breadfirst.That was the first time i spoke to him in years, he beat me again back then that's why i decided to run away. He said he is still riding without wearing helmet, he said he is going back to China in September to take care of my grandmother's grave.. ..that evening, on the way going back to my sis's residence, i saw him sitting in front of the library located in Chinatown watching the hustl and bustl of the street. I stopped and walked towards him.... He has been lonely since my mother passsed away, I guessed.

所有跟帖: 

Davinci Code sounds like a hard book. I wish I were good enough -youknowmyheart- 給 youknowmyheart 發送悄悄話 (368 bytes) () 05/28/2012 postreply 20:01:17

it is a hard book indeed, I read it because I wanted to fall asl -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/29/2012 postreply 20:01:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”