一首歌,來灌水

來源: rockcurrent 2012-05-23 20:37:15 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3185 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ rockcurrent ] 在 2012-05-24 05:53:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

最近忙,沒來灌水.聽到一首歌很喜歡,無奈不知歌名,找了半天,沒找到.聽了又聽,沒十分滿意的,隻找到下麵這支歌,覺得有點意思,請大家欣賞,希望對大家有些啟發.請欣賞 too little too late.

Too Little, Too Late" [Verse 1:] Come with me Stay the night You say the words but boy it don't feel right What do ya expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late) You take my hand And you say you've changed But boy you know your begging don't fool me Because to you it's just a game (You know it's just too little too late) So let me on down 'Cause time has made me strong I'm starting to move on I'm gonna say this now Your chance has come and gone And you know... [Chorus:] It's just too little too late a little too wrong And I can't wait But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late) You say you dream of my face But you don't like me You just like the chase To be real It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late) Yeah yeaaahhh... It's just too little too late... Mhmmm [Verse 2:] I was young And in love I gave you everything But it wasn't enough And now you wanna communicate (You know it's just too little too late) Go find someone else In letting you go I'm loving myself You got a problem But don't come asking me for help 'Cause you know... [Chorus:] It's just too little too late a little too wrong And I can't wait But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late) You say you dream of my face But you don't like me You just like the chase To be real It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late) [Bridge] I can love with all of my heart, baby I know I have so much to give (I have so much to give) With a player like you I don't have a prayer That's no way to live Ohhhh... mmm nooo It's just too little too late Yeaahhhh... [Chorus:] It's just too little too late a little too wrong And I can't wait But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late) You say you dream of my face But you don't like me You just like the chase To be real It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late) Yeah You know it's just too little too late Oh, I can't wait [Chorus (fading):] It's just too little too late a little too wrong And I can't wait But you know all the right things to say (You know it's just too little too late) You say you dream of my face But you don't like me You just like the chase To be real It doesn't matter anyway (You know it's just too little too late)

所有跟帖: 

SF! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 20:52:30

給美風留著呢! -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 20:59:04

謝謝聽風來聽歌! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 21:15:51

謝謝tingfeng留沙發! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 21:33:06

難道留的是love seat? -tingfeng- 給 tingfeng 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2012 postreply 12:48:17

No, it is only for one person. -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2012 postreply 14:03:42

Like the rhythm, like her voice。 -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (79 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 21:01:23

很高興美風喜歡. 大家同灌,同灌! -rockcurrent- 給 rockcurrent 發送悄悄話 rockcurrent 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/23/2012 postreply 21:13:50

Nice song. Thanks! Current. -NewVoice- 給 NewVoice 發送悄悄話 NewVoice 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2012 postreply 04:31:23

Like the song! Thanks current -同學小薇- 給 同學小薇 發送悄悄話 同學小薇 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2012 postreply 15:46:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”