I like hiking too, and I think

來源: sportwoman 2012-05-18 11:17:14 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (827 bytes)
回答: I was with a group which was disbanded.走馬讀人2012-05-18 10:02:56

I won't regret to bloat that I can hike faster than many of you here, because I am a country girl"鄉下妹",哈哈! when I was a child I lived in a hilly and mountainous inland community in Guandong province. I had to walk about 4 km back and forth to school every day. Besides, I was the champion of the the 3km running race at the annual school sports competition in my first year of middle school. Later on I was encouraged to practice 800 meters...    However, speaking of bloating, sometimes I might regret, because I once said that I was the badminton single champion in my university, and then I was badly beat by a guy who might think I was so arrogant by saying that.(actually, since then I don't really like him doing that to me)   

所有跟帖: 

Chinese for bloat and seed share a part: zhong--heavy or chong-- -走馬讀人- 給 走馬讀人 發送悄悄話 走馬讀人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2012 postreply 11:40:30

I was just telling the truth then, -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (434 bytes) () 05/18/2012 postreply 12:19:00

so folks! to learn from more failure experiences,同學們 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (200 bytes) () 05/18/2012 postreply 12:29:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”