doitthen同學!內含【孤星淚】在線閱讀

來源: sportwoman 2012-04-26 07:32:26 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2121 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-04-27 05:36:12 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

http://www.online-literature.com/victor_hugo/les_miserables/6/

1)生字自查 check up the new words by yourself

2)不懂的地方請別問我,因為我也不懂:)其實我是稀裏糊塗地定格在第46頁,是另一個站上的在線閱讀。現在不知道在哪兒找了,所以我另外找來這個鏈接給您。Don't ask me if you encourter something you don't understand because I don't understand either. Actually I have read this book on and off for several weeks and I stopped at page 46(知難而停).That one I read is also an online reading book that I found in another website. But now I forget where to find it again. So I looked for another one.

3)關於【大地三部曲】,是我一個朋友看了(在她高中時代看的,她說看的時候因為劇情悲催她就哭得很悲慘。因為印象深刻所以現在就介紹我去看)。我手上這本【大地】是去年本公主不惜血本花了2個大洋在一個義賣活動中買的二手書,是1937年版的。如果你喜歡可以去逛逛二手店找找看Good luck! :) 多謝你關注!For the House of Earth, it was recommended by a friend of mine, that she said she read it in her high school. Because some plots are so miseralbe so she cried a lot as she read. Because it  is an impressive book so she said it is worthy reading. The version in my hand was published in 1937 and I bought it from a fundraising book sale event last year. I dared to spend my only 2 dollars in my poket for it that day. If you like this book you can also take a look at some second hand book stores in your area.  

by the way,我之所以看【悲慘世界】是前段時間有一天我去一個朋友家玩,她正播放有關這個作品的部分歌劇的DVD。所以我就想看看小說,完全是出於好奇而非真為學習的目的。我無心向學,來去無蹤。。。八無人員。哈哈。

by the way, the reason why I wanted to read Les Miserables was  that a couple of weeks ago, I went to my friend's and saw that she was watching the DVD  play version of it. So reading this book is just out of my curiosity, you know I am not into learning or everything. I have no heart for study, I can disappear from my class room anytime I want--no disciplines... 

所有跟帖: 

Thank you -doitthen- 給 doitthen 發送悄悄話 doitthen 的博客首頁 (28 bytes) () 04/26/2012 postreply 07:57:54

果然是牛人,不如加入VOA班,我們一起玩?拉壯丁ing. -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/26/2012 postreply 16:44:12

肖莊同學也曾經推薦《大地三部曲》 -jingbeiboy- 給 jingbeiboy 發送悄悄話 jingbeiboy 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/26/2012 postreply 19:30:13

哦,我是碰巧了。我定格在第。。。6頁 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/26/2012 postreply 20:16:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”