I got a good kick out of what happened to my friend this evening

來源: sportwoman 2012-04-09 18:30:23 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3081 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-04-15 06:41:25 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

She  received a phone call from a call centre this afternoon, and the caller asked if she could speak to XXX, my friend said:"yes, this is she". But because she had a husky voice, not 100% recovering from a cold, sounding like a man, so the caller doubted about her identity so she said:"I mean the woman XXX, I am calling from ..." my friend was irritated so she said:"This is the woman you wanted to talk to! What do you want from me?"  oh, what a dummy, so I laughed hard. This reminds me of what happened to me a few years ago back in Toronto when I lived with my parents.  Its almost like every time when I picked up the phone, the other party, if they called from a call centre, trying  to sell  whatever they were selling they would ask me if they could talk to my parents, they would say in a  talking-to-a-childs  tone :"Hi Miss XXX, please ask your mom to answer the phone".  Maybe because of my voice sounded like a kid, so they thought I was kid. Usually I was like"I want to talk to your mom first!"  I knew that is not polite thinking in that way, but sometimes I was mad to receive this type of phone call who thought I was child.

所有跟帖: 

Maybe my friend was a little bit moody today -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (428 bytes) () 04/09/2012 postreply 19:30:13

Nice writing.I like the way you express your thought. -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (140 bytes) () 04/09/2012 postreply 19:35:51

真的嗎?多謝鼓勵!:)) 我知道自己學的俗話不能登大雅之堂,所以 -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (227 bytes) () 04/09/2012 postreply 19:51:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”