有那麽嚴重麽?

來源: sportwoman 2012-04-08 09:01:28 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4171 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sportwoman ] 在 2012-05-08 22:27:33 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Well, this is interesting. Although in many people's point of view I had led a tough life when I was younger. No doubt whatsoever some people would think  it is not fair to a 17 year old girl while other girls my age can go to school regularly and  can act like spoiled children in their parents arms while I have to work on a assembly line making computer motherboards.     However, I am always an optimistic person with full of enthusiasm to life.  Although my enthusiasm hasn’t helped me to excel at all the dreams I have dreamed and goals I have set for myself.   But I am pretty certain that I am on the right track pursuing my goals and dreams, because I can distinguish right and wrong, good and bad, and can find myself a good teacher like you to learn from...:)) 

"I guess I would rather play an unknown game with a number of unknown participants towards an unknown outcome." Interesting!  

I wish  a wrong right answer will be given by a falsetrue philosophy professor to support your statement  

It is 12 pm!  I can't think of much to say now, I haven't combed my hair and brushed my teeth, hope to have some leftover from last night for my brunch.  So here is what I have  to describe myself for this moment:

蓬頭垢臉就上網

朗讀作業放一旁

美語論壇忙吹水

校長踢我出課堂

所有跟帖: 

果然吟得一手好濕。 -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 10:17:47

did you do your homework today? -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 10:31:16

what is my homework?oooh,I must fall asleep in class. -bingli- 給 bingli 發送悄悄話 bingli 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2012 postreply 13:42:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”