你小子整天讓我哭笑不得,我每天不知道看著你是開心好還是生氣好!哈哈。

來源: 非文學青年 2012-04-05 14:24:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (938 bytes)
回答: 文校長好文采!校長別生氣啊。sportwoman2012-04-05 14:05:22

沒有生氣,我也是有感而發,我那天不是說了嗎,我糾音的時候也有怨天尤人的時候,但是昨天看Shark講他學習經驗的時候,I understood that anyone with a good pronunciation has really worked hard on it and has worked with a good method that suits him/her. Some lucky ones started early because they got exposed to it earlier on in their lives and were more sensitive to the nuances of different sounds. We had 小千 here who listened to 賴世雄 and had a friend of her father's to tutor her on her pronunciation back when she was in China. Even with that, she still worked very hard on her pronunciation after she came to Canada. 泡泡 also devoted 3+ years on accent reduction.

I wasn't one of the lucky ones and not gifted with good ears but I am catching up, I think. What I wanted to say is: instead of working on it, if we whine all day on this forum, we are just becoming other people's laughingstock and not getting anything done.

所有跟帖: 

校長言之有理!您幾分鍾就打那麽多字,神速!我佩服您! -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (39 bytes) () 04/05/2012 postreply 14:28:04

好,看你的行動!我幹活去啦哈。 -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/05/2012 postreply 14:29:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”