Thank you, you are so nice. A joke for you.

來源: hammerheadshark 2012-04-04 04:16:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2867 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ hammerheadshark ] 在 2012-04-05 05:50:53 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 確實很棒!beautifulwind2012-04-04 00:50:49

I went to see my doctor lately for ( ) unexpected illness.

“What is it now?” My doctor asked without looking ( ) me and was scribbling crazily on ( ) clipboard.

“I can’t drive anymore, because I...I find recently I have five blind spots!”

“How can that be?” I finally got his attention.

“It happened after I was addicted to ( ) website, where ( ) lot of beautiful songs were posted. Fantastic website.  There is one problem that doesn’t concern me until recently. The scripts of some songs have always 5 words hollowed out - five blanks for people to fill missing words. But, I start getting used to it,” the doctor was still looking at his clipboard, patiently waiting for me to continue, “One day, when I was driving and trying to make a lane change, I found there were 5 spots I couldn’t see.  Besides two usual blind spots everybody has, I have three more and now I have to twist my head more vigorously than before....” I started rubbing my neck involuntarily.

“Oh, I have some patients suffered the same symptoms,” the doctor smiled at me reassuringly.

“Is there any cure?” that was the only thing I desperately wanted to know, “please, imagine the insurance company knows about this, I am 150% more likely to end up in a car accident! No company would be willing to insure me!” I almost cried after saying this.

“Of course, there is a cure, you dumb-ass!” my doctor suddenly snapped, as if he had never seen such an idiot in his entire career, “Just fill up the damn blanks after listening to the songs!”

所有跟帖: 

I might get fooled if I fill the blanks,so I won't -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (54 bytes) () 04/04/2012 postreply 04:37:05

Still alive. Right here. :) -hammerheadshark- 給 hammerheadshark 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2012 postreply 18:11:19

You do have very good sense of humor. Support the original joke! -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (66 bytes) () 04/04/2012 postreply 04:49:42

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”