回複:哈哈,不對呀

來源: sportwoman 2012-03-30 20:49:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1264 bytes)
回答: 哈哈,不對呀非文學青年2012-03-30 18:40:48

Being a professor was a thing happened last year? Then I will take that you have been promoted to be the shcool pricipal here. Congrat! :) Very nice to meet you and I am looking forward to hear your voice more and same as your posts. It seems that you guys have a lot of fun learning from each other, learning and chatting away the samet time what a nice way to enjoy life!...well it is getting late here, i gotta go to sleep before I type anything wrong or improper or even offensive--i do sometimes, and i manage to delete some offensive messages as soon as I get up in the morning if they are not blocked by other messages. My brain is telling me to stop writing and go to bed. but my train of thoughts doesn't want to stop although it is very slow even when I am perked up in the morning my tain of thoughts still can run as slow as a snail. By the way, I speak 3 dialects, precisely 2 and half,so you can see it doesn't do any good to my English learning and my Mandarin pronouciation. I need to improve both. Hope to communicate with you and learn from you later when you are not busy. Thank you for your time! Good night birthday girl! :)

所有跟帖: 

oh, man, you are really talkative. -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (703 bytes) () 03/30/2012 postreply 22:24:59

:)))haha, yes, I would talk your ear off if I could get the chan -sportwoman- 給 sportwoman 發送悄悄話 sportwoman 的博客首頁 (297 bytes) () 03/31/2012 postreply 02:43:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”