Speaking of getting hair cut

來源: sportwoman 2012-03-28 08:49:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1179 bytes)
回答: so the hair dresser can excuse herself by sayingtingfeng2012-03-28 06:09:21

Same here, I am not happy with my hair dressers either. Everytime when they have my hair done and hold a mirror in the back of my norggin asking me to take a look at their "good job"   I would say in a pleasent tone of voice:" yes,good! Well done! Thank you! "  with a  poker face---I try to hide my feelings sometimes but I am kind of a pasionate person who is not very successful with this.  Well, I am not hear to say anything racist about white people, so don't get me wrong. What I am trying to say is that the aesthetic judgement could be very different in the eyes of people who are from different backgrounds or ethnics. Maybe it is just me. When I was a little girl everytime after my parents or hair dressers got my hair cut, and looking at myself in the mirrow I would be very upset about what they had done to me or held the grudge against my parents, because I didn't really want to get my hair cut. However, beside being upset I would just hide myself somewhere and cry alone for the whole afternoon.   

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”