Pearl Harbor Scene - I Wasn't Looking For Danny

來源: 肖莊 2011-12-02 15:00:45 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3055 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 肖莊 ] 在 2011-12-02 21:16:33 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: Pearl Harbor Scene - Rafe Is Back肖莊2011-12-02 14:58:24

Audio File: http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/1322427119.mp3

[Evelyn:] You're packing.

[Rafe:] Orders.

[Evelyn:] What kind of orders?

[Rafe:] [Sighs]
The top-secret kind.

[Evelyn:] The dangerous kind. I can'tfind Danny.

[Rafe:] Is that why you're here?Lookingfor Danny? Probably saying good-bye to his squadron.We've been assigned to Doolittle.

[Evelyn:] I wasn't lookingfor Danny. I couldn't have you go away... without you understanding something.

[Rafe:] Yeah. Well, you don't have to explain anything to me.

[Evelyn:] I do,because you're acting like I didn't love you.

[Rafe:] Evelyn, loving you kept me alive. I should've died overthere. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry... that I knew I'd been afool for leaving you... trying to go overthere and be a hero... and I promised l'd never ask for anything again... if I could just see you one more time. And you know what? It was worth it. You kept me alive, Evelyn. You brought me home. So I'm gonna stand by my end of the deal. I'm gonna walk away. And I won't askyou for anything. But I just want to know why. Just tell me that, will you, please? Just tell me why.

[Evelyn:] Rafe, I'm pregnant.

[Rafe:] Oh, my God.

[Evelyn:] I didn't even know until the day you turned up alive. And then all this happened.

[Evelyn:] I haven't told Danny. I don't want him to know. All he needs to think about... is how to do this mission and get back alive.

Rafe, all I ever wanted... was for us to have a home, grow old together... but life never asked me what I wanted.

Now, I'm gonna give Danny my whole heart... but I don't think I'll ever look at another sunset... without thinking of you. I'll love you my whole life.

所有跟帖: 

Pearl Harbor Ending - America -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (1954 bytes) () 12/02/2011 postreply 15:02:01

Duet Song - I Love You More Than I Can Say -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (818 bytes) () 12/02/2011 postreply 15:03:09

Poetry Out Loud - Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (300 bytes) () 12/02/2011 postreply 15:04:32

On Movie "The Grass Is Greener" - 需要發動一下群眾 -肖莊- 給 肖莊 發送悄悄話 肖莊 的博客首頁 (318 bytes) () 12/02/2011 postreply 15:10:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”