I am fully understand your situation

來源: rockcurrent 2011-11-09 08:32:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1125 bytes)

My son is a litter older than yours. His older brother sometimes can babysit the little guy a little bit, thats make my situation a litter easier than your. My older son also once asked us are we still loving him as we spend so much time and care on his young brother. It is a human natural.

We sometime also feel depressed, especially me. I think the main reason is that I feel really tired sometime for not being well sleeped.  

When I feel depressed, it only once came to my mind: did we make the right decision to have thi guy? is it worthy by spending so much energy, time, money and sacrificing so much of our own? By knowing that there are two brothers loving and helping each other, espcially in a difficulty time when their parents are away, warm and touch fullfill my heart and all other things will not bother me anymore.

As time flies everything will geting better,it is true. And this is a necessary phase is almost everyones life. It will only make you stronger and we should thank our babies in this thanksgiving season. May god bless you and all parents who are struggling.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝Current和樓上xdjm!Let me take a bow and go back to work. -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (307 bytes) () 11/09/2011 postreply 09:11:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”