回複:

來源: Lucidus 2011-09-20 14:28:58 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (18897 bytes)
回答: 有個糾結的問題誰能回答一下全國牙防組2011-09-20 13:09:47

Usually, people with good marks in grammar test should be able to apply grammars correctly in their writings. 

Writing is different from doing problems in exams.  In exams, the focus is to solve the problems correctly, and especially through enough practice, some people can develop immediate responses to the stimuli.  In order words, some people know the correct answers immediately upon seeing the problem. 

Writing is much more demanding than working on exams.  In writing, there are many things to take care of, such as organization of paragraphs and the article, choosing words, providing evidences and drawing conclusions, etc.   

Nevertheless, I would say that if proper attention is paid to grammar, people, who have a good basis in  grammar, without doubt, should be able to apply grammars correctly in writing.

所有跟帖: 

nod, nod. well said. I like your writing, clear, to the point. -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2011 postreply 15:33:22

文斑竹怎麽不見機讓明星唱一曲呢? -beautifulwind- 給 beautifulwind 發送悄悄話 beautifulwind 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/20/2011 postreply 20:44:12

I am good at “wind” instruments, but not vocal music. :) -Lucidus- 給 Lucidus 發送悄悄話 Lucidus 的博客首頁 (32 bytes) () 09/21/2011 postreply 06:50:05

Looking forward to your performance! Instrument playing is welco -非文學青年- 給 非文學青年 發送悄悄話 非文學青年 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2011 postreply 09:53:16

beautifulwind plays wind instrument beautifully. -Lucidus- 給 Lucidus 發送悄悄話 Lucidus 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2011 postreply 10:34:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”