楊振寧妻子翁帆所寫“情書”(ZT)

來源: 秒秒 2011-09-18 01:18:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4778 bytes)
楊振寧妻子翁帆所寫“情書”

Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have with ered。

Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. Some-thing in your eyes,whispers words of last good-bye.  heart sinks down,tears surge out。

Hot summer.Cheerful Cocktail. You took my hand. We fled into another world of band. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind,cool and killing.Smile floating on the lemonade,soft and smooth.How I was? amazed.Your face looked like the cover of the magazine
.My head spin. You led my hand,danced along the crazytheme。

Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance,laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking.You stoodthere, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, bcenterer than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were notnear, yet we were togeth-er。

Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at th e Alps side.Wewould ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave noanswerbut a good-bye to ac-company your flight. Gone was the plane,Isuddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid,youwere in my heart, I shouldn’t have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment. I made be-lieve sometime someday,I would tell you, I feel all the same。

My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended in flinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride, yet secretly in-dulged in your promise of the white land --snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell!

The bell died in the patter of rain, from hell came the laughingof Satan at my brain. Tearful smile, swal-lowed by the darkness.How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears?My hands reached out,catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered。

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together。

網友譯文(版本之一)

此處寒兮,彼處亦寒。

枯葉凋零兮,君當何人屬歟?

君麵慘淡憂鬱兮,相看帶笑淚眼。

君熱淚盈盈複喃喃喁唧兮,別亦難。

沉落兮,淚湧似濤自難抑。

當憶酷夏兮,雞尾酒會歡娛。

君執妾手兮,沉醉於二人世界裏。

君坐妾之側兮,髻發高束;英姿勃發兮,酷斃。

笑逐顏開兮,溫潤如玉。

訝君之麵兮,再世呂布周郎。

心蕩漾兮,手為君執;和曲起舞兮,癲狂。

燈盞相輝兮,芳雅相應;祝辭笑浪起伏兮,芸芸相送急。

君且立一旁兮,美目探妾。

妾瑩燈下佇立兮,心動不已。

感帝之傑作兮,使妾沉迷。雖與君相隔遠兮,心心相近。

舊日已逝兮,如夢。

會當臨於阿爾卑斯山側兮,滑雪於雪花飛舞之穹下。

欲說還休兮,惟祈安康。

航機漸逝兮,妾心將苦。

深知妾之愚鈍兮,然君已竊妾心;妾當不可漠然兮,黯然彷徨。

妾亦嚐忘君兮,恐失之交臂。

信有時兮,告君心跡。

掙於懺悔兮,退縮猶豫。

愚於處子之婚盟兮,竊縱意於君之諾。白雪皚皚兮,君挽妾身;妾意甚歡兮,聆聖誕鍾鳴。

然鍾聲忽止於急雨兮,但聞撒旦之歡聲笑語。

含淚倩笑兮,吞泯於暗黑。

欲將君之發揾君之淚兮,可歟?伸手所觸兮,惟一葉飄零一滴飄灑。觀積雪融兮,歎與君各在天涯。

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 我的中國憂
  • 磨難是成功的母親
  • ZT-溫柔的語言自衛術(2)
  • 享受愛情的權利
  • 有的人的愛 (圖)
  • 所有跟帖: 

made a few mistakes, sorry for the reposting.... -秒秒- 給 秒秒 發送悄悄話 秒秒 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2011 postreply 01:28:06

這組詩以前看過,又讀了一遍。Thanks for sharing! -NewVoice- 給 NewVoice 發送悄悄話 (581 bytes) () 09/18/2011 postreply 05:15:00

I'll see if i can re-edit. Great suggestion! -秒秒- 給 秒秒 發送悄悄話 秒秒 的博客首頁 (80 bytes) () 09/18/2011 postreply 07:33:27

問好,秒秒,好久不見了,惦記你。謝分享,新周快樂。 -斕婷- 給 斕婷 發送悄悄話 斕婷 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2011 postreply 07:45:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”