二姐讀得很美味。為了讓二姐覺得MYSJ有用,我試試砸磚。請self-defense!

來源: beautifulwind 2011-09-05 09:04:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1754 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ beautifulwind ] 在 2011-09-05 21:24:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 讀一段海倫凱勒自傳北京二號2011-09-04 23:05:08

I am told that while I was still in (可連讀)long dresses I showed many signs of(可連讀) an eager(可連讀), self-asserting disposition(應該是短i,聽者像長i縮短的音).Everything that I saw other people do I insisted upon imitating.   At six months I could pipe out "How d'ye," and one day I attracted(tr應該有舌尖滑動的動作)every one's attention by saying "Tea, tea, tea" quite plainly. Even after my illness I remembered one of the words I had learned in these early months. It was the word "water," and I continued to make some sound for that word after all other(可連讀) speech was lost. I ceased (舌頭應再壓住一點) making the sound "wah-wah" only when I (可連讀)learned to spell the word.

They tell me I walked the day I was a year old. My mother had just taken me out of the bath-tub and was holding me in her lap, when I was suddenly attracted by the flickering shadows (聽著有點off)of leaves that danced  in the sunlight on the smooth floor. I slipped from my mother's lap and almost ran toward them. The impulse gone, I fell down and cried for her to take me up(phrasal verb,up應該比take重讀) in her arms.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”