金兀術同學,挨了磚以後給個回帖,好讓大家知道你沒被砸壞了。嗬嗬。

211. Are those two still seeing each other? 應該是/z/,不是/s/
那一對現在還約會嗎?

212. Would you like to get dinner sometime?
你想不想什麽時候去吃個晚飯?

213. I’m sorry but I’m seeing someone.
對不起,但我現在已經開始和別人約會了。

214. Have you met my girlfriend? 練練/er/,好像你沒有卷舌。
你見過我的女朋友嗎?

215. Their relationship is having some problems right now. l還是有卷舌的音。
他們現在的關係出現了些問題。

216. I don’t want to commit to one person right now.
我現在還不想對一個人做出承諾。

217. I think we should see other people.
我想我們應該和別人交往。

218. Are you breaking up with me?
你要和我分手嗎?

219. We should just be friends.  e嘴張的有點大,有點像梅花音。
我們應該隻是做朋友。

220. I’m not interested in dating right now.
我現在沒有興趣約會。

221. Can I go out on a date?
我能出去約會嗎?

222. I’m really glad you asked me out.
很高興你邀請我出來。

223. I’m a little nervous since this is our first date.
這是我們的第一次約會,所以我有一點緊張。

224. Why don’t you let me pay since you bought the dance tickets?
你已經買了舞會的入場券了,不如讓我來買單?

225. I was wondering if you had a date to the party next week.
我想知道下周的舞會你是否已經找到了舞伴

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!