美國色情業大佬給“勃起門”議員的聘書(漢譯)

來源: 作舟 2011-06-19 12:20:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5761 bytes)

美國民主黨議員安東尼·偉納爾因“勃起門”被迫辭職是媒體和共和黨所造成的一個政治醜聞。之前,有共和黨議員因嫖娼和公開違法的猥褻醜聞被曝光,但是他們並未辭職。

偉納爾的辭職在各界引起了很大的反響。美國“色情”雜誌大亨、捍衛言論出版自由的大佬萊瑞·C·福林特公開對偉納爾下聘書,以此表明自己對此事的態度和觀點。

偉納爾先生:

得知你突然從國會被迫辭職後,我想向你提供一個在福林特管理集團有限責任公司提供的互聯網集團工作的職位。作為國會議員,你工作的力度和毅力眾所周知。我相信,這樣的態度與您在眾議院“能源和商務委員會內部服務”經驗相結合,你將對我們的公司是一個有價值的人力資源。

這個聘用是經嚴肅考慮後決定的。為表示我們的誠意,福林特管理集團有限責任公司願意付出比你以前在國會高出百分之二十的薪酬,並確保您的醫療福利待遇與以前無異。但你不得不搬到比佛利山莊,我們在加州的公司辦公室,所有搬遷費用將由公司支付。

我無法再強調這個聘用的真實性。我們是一個嚴肅的法團,如你所知,已經在這個國家的政治環境中參與大量事務長達三十五年之久。我們的任務主要是一貫地在與聯邦和州政府內的偽善鬥爭。 福林特管理集團有限責任公司和Hustler雜誌數十年致力於嚴肅的政治評論。正如我們不做虛偽的“政治十字軍東征”,我們也不會發出沒有誠意的聘書。

雖然這個聘書在很大程度上是出自對你的資曆和你對美國社會的改變所顯示的激情,但我覺得你的辭職是一個不幸的、毫無根據的政治壓力和被虛偽腐蝕的華盛頓民主的最好例子。我希望你會真誠地考慮這個職位,並期待著你的回複。

此致

萊瑞·C·福林特

::::::作舟譯

萊瑞·C·福林特

[原文]

Mr. Weiner:

After having learned of your sudden and compelled resignation from your Congressional post, I would like to make you an offer of employment at Flynt Management Group, LLC in our Internet group. As a Congressman, you are known for your intensity and perseverance. I believe that this attitude, combined with your service in the House of Representatives' Committee on Energy and Commerce, will make you a valuable asset to this corporation.

This offer is not made in jest. To show our sincerity, Flynt Management Group, LLC is willing to pay twenty percent more than your former Congressional salary, ensuring that your medical benefits would be equal to what you were previously receiving. While you will have to relocate to our corporate offices in Beverly Hills, California, we would pay for all relocation costs.

Again, I cannot emphasize enough the genuineness of this offer. We are a serious corporation which, as you know, has been heavily involved in the political environment of this country for over thirty-five years. Our key missions have consistently included the crucial fight of battling hypocrisy within the federal and state governments. Flynt Management Group, LLC and Hustler Magazine have been dedicated to decades of serious political commentary. Just as we do not undertake insincere political crusades, we do not make insincere job offers.

While this employment opportunity is being offered in large part due to your qualifications and clear passion for making a change, I feel that your unfortunate resignation is a prime example of unfounded political pressure and the hypocrisy that has invaded democracy in Washington D.C. I hope you will sincerely consider this offer, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Larry C. Flynt

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 因'8964'坐牢 現為億萬富豪欲競選鄭州市長
  • 夏日裏的另一種風情(組圖)
  • 吸 煙 的 女 人:::::::
  • 情有獨鍾:身上體內打洞最多的新嫁娘(慎入)
  • 亞 利 桑 那 大 火
  • 請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock