thx!

來源: 走馬讀人 2011-06-01 05:08:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (15203 bytes)
回答: Yes, it is for native children andwave_forest2011-06-01 04:12:19

14 of 15 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Trip down "memory lane"
I am a home schooler, and the memory tips in this little book are invaluable teaching tools. Some I remembered, some I had forgotten...and some were new to me. All can serve anyone on "memory lane." It even helped me come up with memory keys on my own. Great book, and an easy read.
Published on May 18, 2008 by D. Paris

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
versus
1 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars i before e except after c
cute book but not something to read cover to cover in one sitting. found 2(two) typos, first on page 4 and second on page 11.
can't wait to find others. who proofed this?
would still recommend it for fun. I purchased 5 copies. son and son in law loved it.
Published on May 10, 2009 by Geraldine King

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 | Next ›
Most Helpful First | Newest First

14 of 15 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Trip down "memory lane", May 18, 2008
By 
D. Paris  (Atlanta, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: i before e (except after c) (Hardcover)
I am a home schooler, and the memory tips in this little book are invaluable teaching tools. Some I remembered, some I had forgotten...and some were new to me. All can serve anyone on "memory lane." It even helped me come up with memory keys on my own. Great book, and an easy read.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No  

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Little rhymes that make the simple yet essential things in life easy to remember, June 15, 2008
By 
This review is from: i before e (except after c) (Hardcover)
Little things, little rhymes that make the simple yet essential things in life easy to remember - those little things are collected and compiled in "I Before E (Except After C): Old School Ways to Remember Stuff". Remembering how many days are in each month, simple grammar rules, and other little bits of modern wisdom that comes up so much. A great gift for young children just learning to figure out the world, "I Before E(Except After C): Old School Ways to Remember Stuff" is highly recommended to community library reference collections.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No  

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”