銀行戶頭被封, 我們和6個月的女兒懇請幫助了!!!

這個周末真是晦氣. 星期六接到銀行的來信說NEWYORK的CIVIL COURT將我們的存款凍結;星期日下午我們的BABYSITTER 告訴我們不做了. 昨天我已經是要崩潰了, 今天又得到這個消息, 我真不知道為什麽倒黴的事總要發生在我的身上. 各位網友請幫忙分析一下我的這個案子, 幫我門度過難關吧! 謝謝了!!!

July 2007, I received a notice from Civil Court of The City of New York and asked me to appear on the court for a case filed by a New York based company. After some research, I found that it was a case between that New York based company and a DC based company whose owner has the same name as mine. During the research, I contact the DC Office of Tax and Revenue and they can't give out the owner's information of that DC based company, but they can verify that my SSN is different from the record for that business owner. So I contacted the attorney for the plaintiff and explained this issue. The attorney agreed that he got the wrong person. After called him several times, he said that he will take me off this case and try to find the right person. So he faxed over a Stipulation Discontinuing Action form to me which as he claimed that that is all I need and I won't need to go to the court any more. So I called the Civil Court after a couple month, the clerk can only tell me that there is one motion on that case and no further information allowed to share with me. Then I called the attorney again, he said the motion is about the stipulation action, so I don't need to worrry about that case any more. Right now, I think I was just so naive that I believed this attorney. He must make this up and mislead me to not go to the court, so he got the court to put the judgement on my absence. So what can I do right now? The money involved in this case is not really a hugh number, but I am afraid that if I give in by paying this case, there might be another case waiting for me (not real me, that business owner). I can't afford another case like this. I don't know if this is a identity theft case. I really need help. Do I need to withdraw my money from other bank accounts in case they are going to do the same thing to us? Please help me, my wife and my 6-month old daughter! Thanks!!!

所有跟帖: 

Did you fax, or mail the court a copy of the stipulation? -iammadaboutu- 給 iammadaboutu 發送悄悄話 iammadaboutu 的博客首頁 (214 bytes) () 08/11/2008 postreply 07:42:07

回複:Did you fax, or mail the court a copy of the stipulation? -common1234- 給 common1234 發送悄悄話 (563 bytes) () 08/11/2008 postreply 08:43:54

回複:回複:Did you fax, or mail the court a copy of the stipulation? -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (925 bytes) () 08/11/2008 postreply 11:00:24

Thank you so much, I called the court clerk this morning... -common1234- 給 common1234 發送悄悄話 (910 bytes) () 08/11/2008 postreply 19:47:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!