to: beijing_badboy

來源: Pediatrician 2007-05-11 22:26:22 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2376 bytes)
you need to consider the following things before you take action:

1. how strong your case is ? Do you have evidence to prove your claim? Evidence includes certain type of clear pattern, emails, documents, verbal communication where a 3rd party presents AND is willing to defend for you. If you can not have presentable evidence, you should give up as soon as possible.
2. lawyers are not difficult to find. make sure to find an american lawyer, Not chinese lawyer. This is not because chinese lawyers are not smart. It is just because they do not have the gut and abstract thinking in this field.
3. it may take long long time for the case to settle. Do you have the patience to play the mentally tiring game. I am sure you are already stressed out in this situation, do you want to suffer another 2 years of legal battle.
4. when you hunt for a lawyer, ask for track record.
5. regardlessly, you need to find a new job ASAP or simply quit if you can afford. staying there does nothing good to you.
6. Keep you head down, keep your voice low, keep low profile. quietly collect evidence, collect materials to prove a pattern. be awere.. do this QUIETLY....
7. do not talk to HR, managers, any management. When case like this comes, they all come together to defend themselves and the company, NOT you since they are NOT get paid by you. however, they will use whatever you say to find counter-measure which is against your interst. They are ALL ing big mouths. please trust me. Do trust me. Do not talk to anyone other than your wife and your lawyer..

8. forget about the crappy OCCE. they are all fxxcking american style big mouth, fake heart. when you file OCCE, OCCE will contact your company's HR and your company will quickly learn how to hide evidence, how to cover etc... It is a ing tricky, tiring, war-type processing. No one is on your side except your wife and your lawyer. remember this statement!!

9. this is a possibility that your new employer may check your court record and this may impact your future job-hunting. But do not worry too much. most people who filed lawsut still get good jobs. To avoid this hassle, find a job first before you file a formal lawsuit.

I wish you all the best! Leave first, fight later. If you have evidence, do not give up!

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:to: beijing_badboy -pediatrician- 給 pediatrician 發送悄悄話 (584 bytes) () 05/12/2007 postreply 14:08:15

state level superior court is good enough. -pediatrician- 給 pediatrician 發送悄悄話 (31 bytes) () 05/12/2007 postreply 15:07:20

so doc, you quick投資理財, move to here now -jy101- 給 jy101 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/12/2007 postreply 21:23:16

兒科醫生是好人,歡迎來這 -yyii- 給 yyii 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/13/2007 postreply 10:05:30

Current situation -beijing_badboy- 給 beijing_badboy 發送悄悄話 (695 bytes) () 05/14/2007 postreply 08:01:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”