$500 is not enough even in Canada

來源: Rhapsody 2007-01-05 08:13:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1624 bytes)
回答: 我也覺得500刀好多刀的,不過嘛嗬嗬:)堅果2007-01-04 23:02:53
The daycare alone cost $600 a month if the kid is under school age. For a school age child who is under 12 years old, the school close at 3:30 pm, but most working parents can only pickup the child at 5:30 pm, for the school care is $200/hour for a month. $400 for 3 hours each month.

If the kid is attending one of piano course, swimming or skating course ect, that is at least $200 a month.
For summer holiday, the school often have campping or field trip activities. Although the kid does not need to attending every summer, each actitiy costs $400 at least.

Above did not even include the expense for housing, food, clothes for the child, income lose when the child is sick.

Whether to buy Education Fund for the kid is a family financial decision. It is not a simple decision as it sounds. The Middle class income family may not buy Education Fund, especially those family at the lower part of the braket. because, even the parents contribute to the fund at the expense the current living quality, the fund may not be enough for cover the expense of university eventually, and worse, this small amount of fund may disqualify the child from university financial aid programs.

I am sure the father's $500 is spending on his daughter already. And I do not have good impression that the father bad-mouthing the mother in front of the daughter. Why not talk to the mother first about the battery thing? He is not trying the solve a problem. He jump to the blaming game to soon. Not a responsible father, dos't matter whether he WOULD NOT or COULD NOT support to raise his daughter.

所有跟帖: 

I guess you are right. -Smart- 給 Smart 發送悄悄話 (1395 bytes) () 01/05/2007 postreply 09:44:41

totally agree both of you. We are in different shoes... -堅果- 給 堅果 發送悄悄話 堅果 的博客首頁 (1163 bytes) () 01/05/2007 postreply 10:30:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”