單身老貓, pleaase read. Thanks!

Thanks! here is the contract for early termination.

Here is the early termination on the contract:

"(1) giving the management at least 60 days written notice by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; plus
(2)paying all monies due through the date of termination; plus(3)paying amount to 2 month's rent; plus (4)return premises in clean and ready to rent condition; plus (5) a $1000 administration fee as liquidated damage as parties agree."

we did give them 60 day notice for early termination. We did pay them full amount as stated in (2). I am willing to pay them 1000 plus 2 month's rent. We cleaned the house as clean as possible even though they did fine us 635 dollars for so called damage.

"The reason you were charged more for early terminating is because you did not pay the termination fees prior to move out as the lease calls for. The lease was actually in default for lease breakage after the event of payment did not happen."

I did not find anything on the contract there is such a thing called "in default for lease breakage after the event of payment did not happen.".

所有跟帖: 

quote from a dictionary -不開竅- 給 不開竅 發送悄悄話 (1110 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 03:29:36

回複:單身老貓, pleaase read. Thanks! -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (237 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 07:42:03

單身老貓, I really than you for spending time on my case. -no-more-renting- 給 no-more-renting 發送悄悄話 (1175 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 13:19:11

回複:單身老貓, I really than you for spending time on my case. -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (1714 bytes) () 09/20/2006 postreply 16:50:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!