thanks a lot

來源: gojustforfun 2022-03-11 05:29:18 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (986 bytes)

I hear you loud and clear. She works hard. I gave her raise every year. I did what I can to accommdate her and tried my best to make her happy.

But she told me her finger cannot hold a pen for 10 seconds. I need to think for myself, the office and other employees. If she cannot work, that means other employees have to work harder or we just cannot serve our customers. Also I really don't know what the consequence is, how much is my cost? If thousands every year, maybe ok, if more, i cannot afford it.

As a small business owner, we work extremely hard. more than 70 hours a week.

I wanted to switch her job so that she sits less and uses mouse less, but she refused. what else can I do? put a bed in the office so that she can lay down?

I feel bad for her, her sickness. But I am not sure if I can help much. Her sickness may or may not related to me. But her Dr. can make more money if get paid from work comp.

所有跟帖: 

我就惡人做到底吧。原來是個長期的優質員工。 -stillsingle- 給 stillsingle 發送悄悄話 (1257 bytes) () 03/11/2022 postreply 07:04:43

thanks everyone's input -gojustforfun- 給 gojustforfun 發送悄悄話 gojustforfun 的博客首頁 (281 bytes) () 03/11/2022 postreply 10:38:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”