I explain details here.

來源: May_March 2013-09-05 11:36:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2312 bytes)

I have xbox wireless controller at home, but it needs battery. So we want to buy one which has charged battery. When we were at walmart and found this box, we were not sure what the battery was. We found a walmart person to ask. This person looked but was not sure either. Then we asked him if we can open it. He said yes. When we opened it, he stood next to us. But then another customer came to him asking for help, he left with the other customer. We opened the box, took off the battery cover from behind to check what kind of battery it was. It looked same as ours. Then I told my kid we should not buy this one, it was same as ours at home. My kids took over it from me to have a look, I took the instruction sheet from the box in order to doule check if this was a charged battery. Finally I realized this was same as ours at home, I tried to put everything back into the box, but it was hard and took a while in order to close the box perfectly. The only thing I can remind now why I didn't put the battery cover back is because my kid took it away from me and it was not in my hand. When we left this area, the walmart person never came back.

At that day, we didn't buy anything and tried to leave walmart, since the cart was empty, I tried to leave the cart at the entrance area but my kid played sliding with the cart. I walked very fast (almost ran) and try to stop him sliding because we were almost out of the entrance door and there were cars outside, it was dangerous. Just at this moment, a walmart person stopped us and asked us to follow him. I thought there might something happened. I asked him what's wrong, but he didn't say anything and just let us follow him. Since the cart was empty, I tried to leave the cart and follow him. But he said taking the cart with me and following him. I noticed the battery cover was in the cart until then. After we followed him to a room, I tried to explain to him, but he didn't listen to me at all. I think there must be many cases happened at walmart. They didn't listen to your explain.

I consult with my lawyer, it looks like he didn't need any proof from walmart to dismiss this case.

If I can dismiss the charge, I am OK with it. I don't have time to sue walmart.

所有跟帖: 

回複:I explain details here. -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (131 bytes) () 09/05/2013 postreply 12:22:36

您這中式英語看著真費勁呐 -大寫2- 給 大寫2 發送悄悄話 (475 bytes) () 09/05/2013 postreply 15:00:18

費勁嗎?您的英文沒問題吧?美國人從沒看我的英文費勁。 -may_march- 給 may_march 發送悄悄話 (419 bytes) () 09/06/2013 postreply 06:51:24

不要動火,您的目的是解決問題,不是嗎? -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 (587 bytes) () 09/06/2013 postreply 07:31:24

就事論事,當然是美國人比較看得懂各種不標範英文。 -稻穗兒- 給 稻穗兒 發送悄悄話 稻穗兒 的博客首頁 (201 bytes) () 09/06/2013 postreply 22:36:16

通常律師都會說辦得到,要不你就不找他了。可結果依賴證據,如果他們有錄像證明你無辜最好。我 -笑薇.- 給 笑薇. 發送悄悄話 笑薇. 的博客首頁 (411 bytes) () 09/07/2013 postreply 12:51:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”